Anybody In Sydney Keen For A Beer/feed?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayandcath

Reaction score
Howdy Brewers,
I am coming to Sydney next week and was wondering if any of the Sydney brewerhood would be keen for a beer and/or dinner on Wednesday the 5th or Thursday 6th of November.
I will be staying in the city and would also appeciate any suggestions of venues to try a couple of liquid treats.

Jay

I went on a great little pub crawl last Saturday with my partner, which goes as follows:

1. Macquarie Hotel / Schwartz Brewery - Central (Microbrewery)
2. Equilibruim Bar - World Square (64 Beers on tap)
2. The Pumphouse - Darling Harbour (boutique Beers)
3. Bavarian Beir cafe - York St (German Beer)
4. Belgian Bier Cafe - Harrington St (Belgian Beer)
5. Lowenbrau - The Rock (German Beer)
6. The Lord Nelson Brewery - The Rocks (Microbrewery)

Then back to the ferry terminal, had a cold Asahi in the customs house forecourt while waiting for the boat to take us to Manly and the 4 Pines Brewery & Bar.

I have a good map that I created for others, and I will post it here when I get home today. Probably a good one for all beer loving travellers to Sydney Town. Incidentally, can I post a .doc file or .pdf here, or shall I create it as an image file ? Its A4 size as it covers the length of the city.

can't meet but would recommend the James Squires Brew House down in Darling Harbour - good beer and food and view

3. Bavarian Beir cafe - York St (German Beer)
4. Belgian Bier Cafe - Harrington St (Belgian Beer)
5. Lowenbrau - The Rock (German Beer)
6. The Lord Nelson Brewery - The Rocks (Microbrewery)[/b]

I would only recommend the above and the Bavarian and Belgian are both awesome for a feed

Ah, haven't been there (yet!) . Anyway, I've started a thread for future reference, it can be found here

emu and basil pizza and a pint of the ale of the month at the australian

I can make it into the city on Wednesday

Pumpy :)

Can't miss the Australian. Despite the increasing number of Matilda Bay/CUB taps in there, it's still a must-go.
Good to see the Lord on your list. I love that place.

Back