Any Brewers At The Glasshouse Mountains Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Brett and Jodie for hosting the day. What a blast, as usual good beers, but THE BEST company. Franko - thanks for the heads up on your visit to the Sunny Coast, gave us an excuse to have a get together and finally get to meet up with you, gotta say that was a highlight. I was sure we normally had shitloads of fun Franko, but you stepped things into hyper warp drive, mate. You and bulp certainly are the kings of bling, am sure some of us actually touched Brett's brew kit today, bet he's still polishing it now :lol: Thanks all for the fellowship and Bindi for the entertainment, both traditional and "Byron Bay" styles of Yadaki.

Vole Pivo

Screwy

Thanks Brett and Jodie for a hoot of an arvo! Thanks Franko for coming up. Make sure you're packing heat next time you turn up, not just your son. Bindi, Screwtop, Jay - you're all funny ferkers and I near wet myself again. Thanks to Yoda for his guest appearance and bling commentary from the Dagobah System!

BARage!

Nothing Suss!
P8090324.jpg

Didgeribrew
P8090332.jpg

This is a little number I picked up in the Dagobah System...

P8090337.jpg

BULP and Franko - "Does bling give you the horn?" "Yep, sure does...as a matter of fact, here's one I prepared earlier..."

P8090340.jpg

Bindi, Screwtop & ... oh god. Not him again.
P8090341.jpg

"There's only two things I hate: People... and things!"
P8090343.jpg

The Brewerhood (with MALE Authorised representative)
P8090347.jpg

"Hmm...puffy is your smack pack no?"
P8090348.jpg

Boys, another great arvo had with the brotherhood and thanks to Brett and Jodie for the setting and the nosh, as usual the function was only slightly over catered. Franko I have to say meeting you was a pleasure, I laughed so much I'm sure I was about the lose control of my body function and I'm sure Screwy wasn't far off a heart attack, the voiceovers were incredible and the stories were classic. Bindi, it was great to meet you and the didge tunes yesterday were fantastic. Franko you'll have to get practicing on the missus (or Pumpy) after your lesson. :D
Now Bulp and Incider, Bulp stated that the pimped up AG bling should be fired up for a run in about 5 weeks. Well let me know when boys and I'll pop round for the brew day, after yesterday I'm sure it will be classic and I'll definately be catching the train this time. Come to think of it I might have my system up and running by then (sounds like a challenge), maybe we should have a arvo to try our first brews??????
And lastly Screwy, again I tried to eat my body weight in that bloody jerky. I want to get that stuff tested as I'm sure you put something in it that makes you become slighty unco-ordinated and laugh a lot more than usual, it could be the beer but I'm not so sure.

Cheers Boys,

Jay

And lastly Screwy, again I tried to eat my body weight in that bloody jerky. I want to get that stuff tested as I'm sure you put something in it that makes you become slighty unco-ordinated and laugh a lot more than usual, it could be the beer but I'm not so sure.

Doesn't everyone use powdered Karva in their Jerky marinate :lol:

I'm sluura, shubba, sluved, shlobbed....... sure they do :blink:

You haven't tried my Johnny Cash Jerky :lol:

Great day guys, I am still laughing :icon_cheers: and thanks Brett and Jodie for hosting the day.
If any of you guys/gals have not met Franko you just have to, funny as, just make sure you have enough beer, man he can put it away :party: I am sure we would brew for a month to have him back up here for a good laugh.
:lol:

Hey Hey Hey,
Just walked into the door and straight to the PC.

Firstly a big big big thanks to Brett and Jodie for letting an Inter stater into your home for a great day of beers and great company.

Bulp - Thanks mate for picking me up and hosting a great drinking session your brewery is now certified " BLING" I know it will churn out reat beers mate. Again thanks mate

Screwy - What a guy shame I didn't meet you earlier when you were down my way mate. Thanks for bringing all those beers (there wasnt a bad one in the lot) and I truly mean that mate, stop putting some of your brews down In all honesty you make great beer - no questions asked. Also enjoyed draining that keg of munich heles and the jerky was incredible I don't care what was in it - its brilliant. Don't forget to pm the recipe.

Bindi - your diggeridoo and diggeribrew was fantastic that cherry beer was out of this world and caused Yoda to come out of his shell......
Thanks for the recipies and the memories cant wait to do it again

Incider - just as I remembered you mate in a word "Legend" I thankyou. Next time I'll pack the heat......

Jay - Great to meet you mate glad you didn't wet your pants since sometimes I do have that effect on people.

All in All what a great day and thanks to you all for making a fellow brewer feel at home and you are all welcome down my way anytime.

Beers
Franko

Latest posts

Back