Any Brewers At The Glasshouse Mountains Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to cap numbers at what we,ve got now, my place is no where near as well set up as Batz's place, should be a good lazy arvo, so this is who i've got

Incider
Screwtop
Franko
Bindi (tentatively)
Jay (tentatively, need to check with the Minister of War and Finance) :eek:
My mate Dave (sickee pending)

I'll be in touch.
Jay

can't wait guys 2 days and counting-what a great community we have here

Franko

Might have to cap numbers at what we,ve got now, my place is no where near as well set up as Batz's place, should be a good lazy arvo, so this is who i've got

Incider
Screwtop
Franko
Bindi (tentatively)
Jay
My mate Dave (sickee pending)

Sorry Incider, I'm very shy and reserved when it comes to advances. Lobby said your a bit of a whirlwind in the swag.
:D LOL

Sorry Incider, I'm very shy and reserved when it comes to advances. Lobby said your a bit of a whirlwind in the swag.
:D LOL
Lobby was so worn out he fell asleep in the rain!
Didn't stop him jumping into bed with NickB when he woke up though!

See use tomorrow lads :party: for a bit of Man shed drinking .

Now dont let Franko go picking up the drunks and throwing them over his shoulder 'firemans lift style' after Incider gave him the Home made chilly sauce last time .

Franko's vertibrae are not quite the same as they used to be .

We dont want to rename the place 'Glassback Mountain'

Pumpy :)

I CAN make it for a couple of hours tomorrow :) can't have a big session :( but should be fun.

Yay! Bindi and I will be at bulp's BARage at 1.15 can't stay too long either but looking forward to it, jerkys drying and the beers chilled. Got a little surprise for you bulp!

Bugger!
Just got back and obviously missed this post,maybe next time.Have a good one guys and cheers Franko.

Batz

We dont want to rename the place 'Glassback Mountain'

Or is that Brokeback Mountain Pumpy i have seen Incider in a dress :lol:

Got a little surprise for you bulp!

Cautiously curious Screwy :blink:

Bugger!
Just got back and obviously missed this post,maybe next time.Have a good one guys and cheers Franko.

Batz

Batz your always welcome at my place mate after the awesome hospitality at yours, Unfortunately my place neither has the view or the magnificent bar, but the AG beer isn't too far away, i still drool over all your beers mate :icon_drool2: .

Mid arvo for me - I'm guessing at about 2 ish for me after the family 'do' and the zoo.

Keen as!

Mid arvo for me - I'm guessing at about 2 ish for me after the family 'do' and the zoo.

Keen as!

Bulp, Bindi and I might just duck over to Aussie Zoo before hand to get a look at InCider wearing a Khaki Skirt :lol:

Bulp, Bindi and I might just duck over to Aussie Zoo before hand to get a look at InCider wearing a Khaki Skirt :lol:

With matching Khaki thong! :p It's a pity the elephants trunk can still be seen.

Gday Blokes

What a day, Thanks Bindi Screwtop, Franko,Jay, Sean great funny day blokes aleways pleasure hmmmmmmmm brewers conference i see mmmmmm, Franko geez your a pisser mate larfed oh how we larfed great beers boys that cherry beer Bindi was drier than a nuns .......... and i want the recipe (it took me aboiut an hour to typw this migfht have had sokmething to do with Belgian strong ales) another good BPU fellas thank god my bed is already put together. cheers Brett

And Screwy thanks for my "surprise" much much muchly appreciated, are you sure you don't need another son, i'm willing to put myself up for adoption, Thanks Dad :lol:

Bulp and fellow Qld Brewers , sounds like you had a great time with our export Franko the cultural attache for the Mac Arthur brewers group .

I suppose he was doing his Yoda from Star Wars impressions .he is a hoot !

Hope he left you with some beer .

Latest posts

Back