Any Brewers At The Glasshouse Mountains Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franko

Red Rocket Brewery
Reaction score
Hey all,
just wanted to see if theres anyone at the glasshouse mountains who wants to have a beer,Im heading up on friday and will be in town till sunday

Franko

Where in the Glasshouses are you going to be ? I think ahb is pretty scarce in that area.

It's been along time since I've been up there tho. Sadly, works got me nailed for the next 3 or 4 weekends so I can't go anywhere. I have vague memories of places up there and it as pretty dry apart from the megaswill.

Hey all,
just wanted to see if theres anyone at the glasshouse mountains who wants to have a beer,Im heading up on friday and will be in town till sunday

Franko

G'day Franko,

Would really love to have another beer or two with you mate but will be in Brissy from the Friday to the Monday. :(
Am sure there will be plenty of others up here who will gladly share a beer or two with you. :party:
Enjoy your latest stay in Qld old son.

TP :beer:

Thanks TidalPete.

I will be in Beerwah I think it is

Franko

Thanks TidalPete.

I will be in Beerwah I think it is

Franko

Hey Franko - I'm about 5 minutes away from Beerwah in Landsborough - and so is BULP. And Screwy's not too far either!

I've got rellos out this weekend, but I'm still keen to see you again for a quick beer or two :beer:

Cheers,

Sean

Hey Franko - I'm about 5 minutes away from Beerwah in Landsborough - and so is BULP. And Screwy's not too far either!

I've got rellos out this weekend, but I'm still keen to see you again for a quick beer or two :beer:

Cheers,

Sean

Should be able to put something together for you mate i'm just down the road as Incider said catch up for a BBq or something, I'll see if Screwys available too. cheers

Count me in, missed Franko at King Geo IV last year.

I will try to make it if I can, weekends are almost full this time of the year [paid jobs and I need the money] ;) .

I will try to make it if I can, weekends are almost full this time of the year [paid jobs and I need the money] ;) .

Whooo hoo! looks like it's shaping up to be a good day, will have a driver available Bindi.

Screwy

looks great guys only prob is I wont have transport but if someones available to pick up a fellow brewer pm me and I'll pm you my mobile number
can we do this on Saturday
Franko

looks great guys only prob is I wont have transport but if someones available to pick up a fellow brewer pm me and I'll pm you my mobile number
can we do this on Saturday
Franko

I'm good for saturday arvo. Going to the Australia Zoo with the rellos. Then its Man-Beer O'Clock. :D

Incider,
hope you have some of that hot chilli sauce I tried last time.

Franko

Sounds like a plan, hows a 1:30ish start BBq sound on Saturday at my place ? If you like hot chilli sauce Franko i've got one that will make you see through time mate :lol: . All grain Brewery still a work in progress but that doesn't stop us looking and touching all the shiny stainless stuff sounds like a good arvo, if your stuck for a lift Franko i can come down and getcha.Two BPU's in a month lucky we have understanding SWAMBOs, they're probly just happy we're not boring them to death with brewtalk.

Sounds like a plan, hows a 1:30ish start BBq sound on Saturday at my place ? If you like hot chilli sauce Franko i've got one that will make you see through time mate :lol: . All grain Brewery still a work in progress but that doesn't stop us looking and touching all the shiny stainless stuff sounds like a good arvo, if your stuck for a lift Franko i can come down and getcha.Two BPU's in a month lucky we have understanding SWAMBOs, they're probly just happy we're not boring them to death with brewtalk.

SHINY STAINLESS _ you'll soon see how serious he is about this Franko!

Sounds good will bring something to BBQ and more Jerkey, let me know if there is anything else you need me to bring Brett. Getting a lift Bindi if you want to jump aboard?

Screwy

SHINY STAINLESS _ you'll soon see how serious he is about this Franko!

Sounds good will bring something to BBQ and more Jerkey, let me know if there is anything else you need me to bring Brett. Getting a lift Bindi if you want to jump aboard?

Screwy

Sounds great Screwy, I am now about 75% sure of going and will ring before Friday. ;) Can't get "confused" though, have to play [in a band] Saturday night. :blink: I will be "confused" by the end of the night, just don't want to start that way.

Edit: Typo

your'e a great man Bulp cant wait to see the brewery mate and compare the bling.I'll take you up on the lift mate sounds like a plan

Franko

Sounds great Screwy, I am now about 75% sure of going and will ring before Friday. ;) Can't get "confused" though, have to play [in a band] Saturday night. :blink: I will be "confused" by the end of the night, just don't want to start that way.

Edit: Typo

No worries Bindi, bring your beers for us, you can drink the ones we bring, all low gravity by your standards :lol:

Brett, I'll bring a part keg of something.

Hello again lads, I see there another get together on. Does anybody mind if I shuffle up????
I'm in Morayfield and was thinking that the train might be the go, how close is Bulp's to the Beerwah train station???
Is anybody going past the Beerwah train station that could give me a ride???

Jay :huh:

No worries Bindi, bring your beers for us, you can drink the ones we bring, all low gravity by your standards :lol:

Brett, I'll bring a part keg of something.
Your a legend Mike, your beers and my liver love getting together :icon_drool2: not to mention your jerky :icon_drool2: I'll grab something tasty for us to try also, Will be good to catch up with you again Bindi.
I've got sausages,rissoles and steakettes and i make a kickass coleslaw, and i'll have dip and chips. Anything special use want feel free to bring .

Hello again lads, I see there another get together on. Does anybody mind if I shuffle up????
I'm in Morayfield and was thinking that the train might be the go, how close is Bulp's to the Beerwah train station???
Is anybody going past the Beerwah train station that could give me a ride???

Jay :huh:

Jay feel free mate, if you get in at the Beerwah station i could pick you and Franko up at the same time, P.m your mobile no to me and we'll sort something out on Saturday.

Might have to cap numbers at what we,ve got now, my place is no where near as well set up as Batz's place, should be a good lazy arvo, so this is who i've got

Incider
Screwtop
Franko
Bindi (tentatively)
Jay
My mate Dave (sickee pending)

I'm in for a few hours - going to the Zoo (how convenient!) then going out to dinner. Awesome timing. I'll text when I can make it. :)

InCider.

Franko - I've got no sauce left, but all the seeds ready to grow some more this summer, but Brett has the sauce of death. (death x 2 ) :lol:

Latest posts

Back