Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishing all you lads (and louts) a safe and jolly time. I am sure it will be a blast.

Pencil me in for the next conference, fingers crossed.

Wishing all you lads (and louts) a safe and jolly time. I am sure it will be a blast.

Pencil me in for the next conference, fingers crossed.
Next year, nationals in Adelaide.
No conference but we'll surely put on a great weekend.
Cheers
Nige

It's hard to contain my excitement! :icon_chickcheers: :drinks: :beerbang:

Next year, nationals in Adelaide.
No conference but we'll surely put on a great weekend.
Cheers
Nige
I'd be up for that... can catch up with the rellies while I'm over, too.

I'm so excited and been blabbing on about how many awesome beers I'm going to drink that my wife has made me abstain from alcohol until I leave on Thursday morning.

I wonder what time the airport bar opens.........

It's not often that I'd do a plus one, but +1! :icon_drunk:

Should be great!

The hopper is primed and ready to go!

Two hours to go at work. Quick trip home to pack the car and we're off. Stopping somewhere on the coast road tonight.

Very excited! I've even talked a mate into helping steward on Thursday.

Very much looking forward to Club Night. If only the WSB boys agreed with my choice of costume.

Having lunch at Zierholz as I type...had a 1/2 of their Weizen and Okky's...pretty good examples. The Weizguy is murdering a stein of Pils...

Awesome German platter for lunch. Could be a sloooooow arvo to Albury

Got to brew my beer at Craftbrewer today that is going to go on tap at the Grand Central as part of the prize for winning the QABC. All the while talking with the boys about the AHNC, turns out most of the QLD contingent will be staying at the Atlantis. Wooooo Hoooooo bring it on............. Really looking forward to meeting all the rogues off this forum, drinking great beer and talking crap.

see you there

Browndog

Got to brew my beer at Craftbrewer today that is going to go on tap at the Grand Central as part of the prize for winning the QABC.

Great to hear! I'm sure you'll keep us posted when it's going to be availble?

All the while talking with the boys about the AHNC, turns out most of the QLD contingent will be staying at the Atlantis.

Well, those of them who had the foresight to book in advance. Me on the other hand will be staying on the other side of town. Lucky I like a good walk after a night out!

Not long to go now...
tallie

gallery_3331_582_14959.jpg

i know most have booked there accomadation but for those that need hotels ..try needitnow or wotif ... enjoy your visit

Landed at 2pm and already 5 beers into it. Already had a couple of crackers. Ferals Runt is outstanding, also had the hobgoblin and a couple of bridge roads just about to sample a cider

Paul

Checked out the ANHC website today. There was a 'Resurrection Double Stout - Carlton & United Breweries' listed on the bar list. Is this a special one off thingy?

Landed at 2pm and already 5 beers into it. Already had a couple of crackers. Ferals Runt is outstanding, also had the hobgoblin and a couple of bridge roads just about to sample a cider

Paul

Geeeaaaaayyysuuus! Remember what I said about pacing yourself :lol:

Screwy

Checked out the ANHC website today. There was a 'Resurrection Double Stout - Carlton & United Breweries' listed on the bar list. Is this a special one off thingy?

Yep, one of two special one off conference beers. Brewed at Matilda Bay Garage in Dandenong. The other is a Rye IPA brewed by Mountain Goat which was tasting pretty good at the ANHC launch.

Latest posts

Back