Anawbs 2006 Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved a replacement trophey today.

I really wasn't expecting it to be replaced so it was an uplifting suprise. It was very safely packed this time.

Thankyou very much to the ANAWBS team, you have really gone to an extra effort.

Happy to oblige :beer:

I recieved a replacement trophey today.

I really wasn't expecting it to be replaced so it was an uplifting suprise. It was very safely packed this time.

Thankyou very much to the ANAWBS team, you have really gone to an extra effort.

Happy to oblige :beer:

Seriously, thankyou very much. :beer:

ANAWBS ROCKS :beerbang:

Yes thank you very much, I asume the package I have been trying to extract from Aust Post contains the replacement trophy- you really didn't have to but I appreciate it!

I am about to psot up my mash paddle porter recipe on here. I wont be scaling it like i do with my other beers i have put up there. This was one of the last beers I brewed with my very simple small system.

Thanks for posting it Ash.
I scaled it up to 40 litres and brewed it a few brew days ago. Just kegged the first fermenter, and you were right about it being at the top end of the scale. Some intense flavours in there (all in a good way). Looking forward to it chilling, carbing and aging a little.
I may even add a vanilla bean to the second fermenter a week or two before kegging for a comparison test.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back