Anawbs 2007 Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all the sponsors who helped provide the goodies.

Special thanks to Mashmaster and Beer and Brewer magazine whose contributions helped us ensure that nobody walked away empty handed from this year's comp :beer:

Most of all, thanks to all the brewers, your enthusiasm is really what makes it all worthwhile.

Hoping to have announcements regarding new classes for next year's comp, and the all important Mash Paddle beer style, made before Xmas.

I say "hoping" because, in the wonderful world of amateur brewing comps, there tends to be many a 'hic' between intention and nonic :blink:

congrats to everyone involved,

did the NT get anyone there this year?

congrats to everyone involved,

did the NT get anyone there this year?

AFAIK Bonk no NT representation this year, where was yours? ;) .

But, as far as I know, all other states and territories had entries.

One pleasing aspect was the really dispersed geographical spread of entries, and a pretty even distribution of winners too.

The four marquee prizes were shared between SA, NSW, QLD and VIC.

Just came across this thread again. ;)
Hey Bonk im kinda new to W.A so maybe you can include me as an NT entrant considering i spent over 25 years there.
Will take alot of time and a fair amount of WA micro beer before i become a fully fledged Sand person although im giving it my best shot with the micro side of things.

Merry Xmas
Big D

Latest posts

Back