Qabc 2010 - Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, there is a lot to do with printing certificates, organising prizes etc. BABBS members will be able to get their feedback sheets at the meeting on Thursday though.
If anyone is really desperate for their feedback, drop me a line by Thursday & I'll grab their sheets & scan/email them on Friday - Otherwise, please be patient & hopefully we'll have them dispatched next week.

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross, not officially a member at BABBS yet... but i'll pick up mine on Thursday.

Thanks

Guys, there is a lot to do with printing certificates, organising prizes etc. BABBS members will be able to get their feedback sheets at the meeting on Thursday though.
If anyone is really desperate for their feedback, drop me a line by Thursday & I'll grab their sheets & scan/email them on Friday - Otherwise, please be patient & hopefully we'll have them dispatched next week.

cheers Ross

Goodo! Looks like another Dubbel going down this weekend.

Thanks Ross, no sweat with the feedback really and I appreciate the good work you and the other organisers are doing/ have done. I'm actually more keen to know what day entries close so I can plan, any idea yet? :icon_cheers:
(Stinking lagers, why one earth did I even enter one??!!... :unsure: )

Oh, I'll be at BABBS on Thursday BTW.

Thanks Ross, no sweat with the feedback really and I appreciate the good work you and the other organisers are doing/ have done. I'm actually more keen to know what day entries close so I can plan, any idea yet? :icon_cheers:

Me too. I want to know when to dry-hop my APA so it maintains maximum hoppy goodness for the trip down to Melbourne ;)

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any contact details on the AABC website and I didn't really want to bother the conference organisers if it's not necessary.

Cheers - Snow.

Yeah, thanks for the update Ross, and for all of the ongoing work of the committee!

Looking forward to BABBs on Thursday and brewing on Saturday :beerbang:

Cheers,
tallie

Just had it confirmed that cut off for AABC entries is the 16th October.

Get brewing....

cheers Ross

Heaps of time. The only one I need to rebrew is the Australian Lager. No problem, 7 days at mid teens, ten whole days of lagering and gas it up to buggery - and not too heavy with the isohop :icon_cheers:

Reminds me I need to go to ALDI and stock up on a couple of kilos of white sugar. B)

Oh cool, I thought closing would be like in a week or two, but that's just loads of time now- happy days!

(OMFSM... I'm sunk... :unsure: )

Heaps of time. The only one I need to rebrew is the Australian Lager. No problem, 7 days at mid teens, ten whole days of lagering and gas it up to buggery - and not too heavy with the isohop :icon_cheers:

Reminds me I need to go to ALDI and stock up on a couple of kilos of white sugar. B)
Don't forget postage time.

Cheers - Snow

I seem to remember that last year if you could show a postal receipt "in time" then you were ok? Or am I getting confused with my old Uni Assignments :blink:

Just had it confirmed that cut off for AABC entries is the 16th October.

Get brewing....

cheers Ross

Hmmm, maybe just enough time for rebrewing a dubbel and getting some conditioning on it. :unsure:

Well done lads :beer:

:icon_cheers:

Paul

For those out of area, Mr Brown is of course browndog and Liam is The Scientist - and BDs American Pale Ale is f*n nectar - Liam will no doubt be treating us to a Belgian or three as tomorrow night at BABBs is Belgian mini comp :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Hi Ross
Im not desperate for results, but my family and friends are. If you could please scan/email me it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Joe Prout.

Nice article guys! Good to see you get some recognition.
If Ipswich had its own beer Im sure people would get behind it.

How about "Browndog Ippy IPA" :D

Cheers - Snow

The reporter was quite stoked at the possibility of a micro in Ipswich, he reckoned Mayor Paul Pissale would get right behind it. I already have an Ipswich Amber Snow, I'll be bringing a bottle tomorrow night. It's quite tasty too.

cheers

Browndog

The reporter was quite stoked at the possibility of a micro in Ipswich, he reckoned Mayor Paul Pissale would get right behind it. I already have an Ipswich Amber Snow, I'll be bringing a bottle tomorrow night. It's quite tasty too.

cheers

Browndog

Pissale would get behind anything to get his pic in the paper!!!

I reckon he would get behind 'Piss Ale' :lol:

Latest posts

Back