• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tap is chromed plastic but as it's removable, it would be as sanitary as the average Fermentor plastic tap with a good soak in Perc then some Starsan. I should measure it up before first use and see if there's anything similar at BCF.

I'm also a member of Aldanon. Came to realise that I was powerless over Aldi and my life had become somewhat cluttered.

Qld delivery post codes on their website. $7 delivery per carton to Brisbane metro. Only issue might be that you need to sign for the delivery so sending it to your work address might be advised, else it will end up at their Depot (I'm unsure of its location)

http://www.aldiliquor.com.au/about/delivery

Leffe brune for $60 / carton. that's decent.

The in-store catalogue looks the same/very similar to last year.

Hacker-Pschorr etc mixed 4 pack was good last year.

I don't think it was the Franziskaner 5L last time though ? Could be wrong...

Love Franz though, and at $6 per litre, I love it even more !

Youre right it was paulaner hefe 5L keg which was glorius... so is the Spaten, crystal clear goodness!!!

Ill be grabbing me some goodies thats for sure. Only problem is, not I'm torn between a frankiskaner keg and my own citra pale ale for grand final day.... maybe ill take both!

Both...ftw !

Ahhh, Paulaner....good shit !

Aldi being a German owned store makes me think the beers procured for these Oktoberfest offers should be pretty fresh. They were good last year anyway.

Yep last year they were produced only a couple months before they were on sale. Some aussie mega swill would be older!!!

Liam_snorkel said:
Qld delivery post codes on their website. $7 delivery per carton to Brisbane metro. Only issue might be that you need to sign for the delivery so sending it to your work address might be advised, else it will end up at their Depot (I'm unsure of its location)

http://www.aldiliquor.com.au/about/delivery

Leffe brune for $60 / carton. that's decent.

doon said:
I ordered a carton and was left at my door

Liam_snorkel said:
good to know, I'll give it a go.
ordered friday arvo, delivered to the door tuesday arvo - pretty happy with that!

Well done Liam and up yours, Garden Gnome :p - the border is permeable.

dictator1.jpg

I'm off to Port Macquarie on Thursday and hope there'll be stock up there. The variety pack last year was excellent, and the Hacker P is a swing top as well, for my collection.

OOps, accidentally posted the wrong photo.

Fixed:

dictator2.jpg

As Bribie said, the mixed 4 pack gives you a few to have a go at....Hacker Pschorr being one.

Or in ze Wheat section, ve av a cheeky little Franziskaner 5L. The best value at $6 per litre.

Shit....they're all good. I'll be buying up.

I have 3 Aldi stores resonably close by....and a Costco.

But I have a hell of a time trying to find the current seasons Louis Vuitton luggage locally. They just don't exist in this socio-economic region....

Bribie G said:
Tap is chromed plastic but as it's removable, it would be as sanitary as the average Fermentor plastic tap with a good soak in Perc then some Starsan. I should measure it up before first use and see if there's anything similar at BCF.
Ahh dang, I was looking at using it for other stuff...

sp0rk said:
Ahh dang, I was looking at using it for other stuff...
I'll measure it up for you in case there's a metal equivalent that won't be degraded by the other liquids not spoken of on this forum.

Just mentioned it in another thread and thought I'd put it here too.

Pretty sure Aldi can't sell alcohol before 10am or thereabouts. Don't turn up at opening time and be disappointed.

Latest posts

Back