• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5150 said:
In regards to the the Bunnings hoses the only ones I could find are only rated to 60'c. Not sure what happens after that? :unsure:
After 60 degrees it goes to 61, 62, ...

I agree with an above post, go to the Keg King in Springvale for hose if you are in the E, SE.

Im north east so prefer less than 45-50min each way? Ill check dave at GB homebrewing hes my regular. I havent seen it in his shop though

New catalogue (from Sat 22nd Feb) has a 190L Upright Freezer for $299. 6 transparent drawers; adjustable thermostat control; reversible door with magnetic seal; front adj. levelling feet. 1390 x 545 x 560. Not certain if able to make some sort of keezer from this...

Also 90L Bar fridge. Adj. temp; chiller compartment; vegie crisperl rev. door; internal light; adj. legs. 845 x 455 x 479.

Also 30 cans XXXX Gold $39.

Storm Artisan Collection Festive Cloudy Ale $3.49 or $34.99/dzn.

I'll definitely be getting on to the freezer, with this, the keg bulk buy, the eoi for the perlicks flow control taps, I reckon I'm on my way to a keezer!!!!! :D

Ahhh should have read this more carefully "upright freezer" not chest freezer... bugger. Oh well, will wait for a chesty at a good price.

Just been into my local aldi and they are selling 20 litre collapsible water cubes for $4. Not sure, but could be used for dispensing real ale. Sale started today.

I have been using that exact gas torch to sterilise my ss oxygenation wand and stone before and after use for two years now.

Still in great shape, and good value at $10. Also helps with the odd BBQ job.

Florian said:
I have been using that exact gas torch to sterilise my ss oxygenation wand and stone before and after use for two years now.

Still in great shape, and good value at $10. Also helps with the odd BBQ job.
I never thought about doing that. Thanks for the hint!

Yep, gas valve on it is heaps less annoying than my old roburn. Use it for a lot of fire lighting... My housemates used to use it to light fags, oh how they had to adjust to bics once I moved out :p

The air tools they had are pretty good. Bought a die grinder for $20. Already paid for itself

Latest posts

Back