• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko,

thanks very much for all your efforts. I love the shirt - it looks cool and I will wear it with pride!

Cheers - Snow.

Cocko.....any BLACK :lol: XL t-shirts lying around your shed that may be surplus?
Cheers
Steve

Cocko.....any BLACK :lol: XL t-shirts lying around your shed that may be surplus?
Cheers
Steve

:lol:

I will keep you in mind Steve if I have cocked up the order in some way.... If you want 100x I can re-order for you... they will still be $12.50!! :lol:

Got the tshirt lastnight, great quality, looks awesome!

Great work Cocko! :beer:

Thanks for the bulk buy. Got mine the other day - wish I had ordered more.
Cheers
David

Yeah, the large that I got is 'large'. Glad I didn't get XL.

Not wanting to sound odd, but how big of a bloke are you???

I ordered 3 t-shirts and an XL singlet, I'm 6'4" and over slim bar my gut, weighing in at an epic 100kg.....I was concerned the large might be a bit small when I checked the size of most of my other t-shirts.

Good to hear mate! They came up cool aye?

It is advised to wash them first but meh.....

Wash them first???? Ahhhhh nuts.... Anyway, nothing spilled on it in the brew session and both have been washed now and still look awesome!!

I love them. They've replaced my Cheers shirt with Norm quotes on the back and my "Save the planet... it's the only one with beer" t-shirt as my favourite shirts to wear! Should have ordered more... :super:

Not wanting to sound odd, but how big of a bloke are you???
I ordered 3 t-shirts and an XL singlet, I'm 6'4" and over slim bar my gut, weighing in at an epic 100kg.....I was concerned the large might be a bit small when I checked the size of most of my other t-shirts.

I'm 85kg and 180cm. I typically buy large t-shirts and they fit me well, but some I have bought, such as a Little Creatures t-shirt, are a bit snug. Therefore I was a bit worried about this one, but was pleasantly surprised that it is a loose fit. Of course, I haven't washed it yet.

Woo! Got mine shirts yesterday and love them. The quality is awesome. I really like the shade of green.
Anyhow, I bought 2 mediums, and the fit my geek-physique really well. Excuse my goofy expression.

IMG_0291.jpg IMG_0293.jpg

Thanks for all your hardwork guys :D Most appreciated.

Got home to find a package last night. Excellent product. Glad I got three of them

I ordered a T and a Polo, will my T get posted out with the Polo when the Polos become available?

Got to work this morning to find my tees on my desk. Look magnificent! Glad I got medium, sizing is on the large size.

Thanks a lot for organising Cocko (and Pok).

Any more info on when the polos wil be ready??

They will be ready on the 26th of Jan but I am away when they arrive and won't be able to post them out until the first of Feb, sorry.

They have sent me a photo of the test patch they do, looks like they will be as good as the tee's!!

View attachment 34918

No need to say sorry was just wondering, the patch looks great!

Cheers
KHB

Wouldn't mind a few more T's, if there's interest in another buy count me in.

Screwy

Back