• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ADD $1 per garment that will be donated to AHB.

Rightio,

On behalf of Cocko, Myself and the rest of those involved in the AHB merchandise bulk buy I would like to make it known that I have made a donation of $164.00 to Dane @ AHB as promised above, in order for him to use as he see's fit in relation to keeping the fantastic community that is AHB going for many more brews to come.

Thankyou to all of those involved in the Merch Bulk buy, your swift payments were greatly appreciated and as mentioned before the remainder of the buy is in the printers hands (well plus Cocko posting them to us...hopefully :p). We may do this again next year as we now own the screen print...however that does mean that the merch will have the same logo...but means we don't need large volume orders...or we can start from scratch again. I'm insane enough to help out again!!!

Anyway thanks to Dane for keeping this great site up and running (and all the other moderators)...I hope this donation helps out in some way shape or form..even if its in the form of beer research :ph34r:

Cheers and many beers, Pok
:party:

AHB_Donation.jpg

Rightio,

On behalf of Cocko, Myself and the rest of those involved in the AHB merchandise bulk buy I would like to make it known that I have made a donation of $164.00 to Dane @ AHB as promised above, in order for him to use as he see's fit in relation to keeping the fantastic community that is AHB going for many more brews to come.

Thankyou to all of those involved in the Merch Bulk buy, your swift payments were greatly appreciated and as mentioned before the remainder of the buy is in the printers hands (well plus Cocko posting them to us...hopefully :p). We may do this again next year as we now own the screen print...however that does mean that the merch will have the same logo...but means we don't need large volume orders...or we can start from scratch again. I'm insane enough to help out again!!!

Anyway thanks to Dane for keeping this great site up and running (and all the other moderators)...I hope this donation helps out in some way shape or form..even if its in the form of beer research :ph34r:

Cheers and many beers, Pok
:party:

View attachment 34015

Very well said mate! :icon_chickcheers:

BTW: I will keep you all posted as news on the merch production comes to hand!

Cheers again Pok!

Ok folks...

We have good news and bad news:

Goods News; T-Shirts and Singlets are done!! They look fantastic.

I will be sending all Tee and or singlet only orders on the 27th& 28th... nearly got in for christmas.

Bad News; The rest, with embroidery, will be done around the 3rd week - end of Jan.

:icon_cheers:

Yeah, BIG pat on the back to all those involved.

I think I speak for everyone here that our individual donation of $1 was never really noticed and to go towards keeping this forum up and running I am sure we are all keen to see it here for years to come.

Merry Christmas to you and your families and may the good beers we have all learnt to make from this fantastic, informative forum are drunk with AHB in mind.

Cheers all :beer:

Ok folks...

We have good news and bad news:

Goods News; T-Shirts and Singlets are done!! They look fantastic.

I will be sending all Tee and or singlet only orders on the 27th& 28th... nearly got in for christmas.

Bad News; The rest, with embroidery, will be done around the 3rd week - end of Jan.

:icon_cheers:

No worries Cocko, no rush. Didn't expect it till later Jan anyway with the season and all. Good work.

I actually can't remember now, does the hoodie I ordered have embroidery on it???

I actually can't remember now, does the hoodie I ordered have embroidery on it???

All the hoodies have embroidery on them...

Opt1 - Is a big print on the back and website embroidered across left chest - was going to be print but the suppliers advised that is the best way to do it.

Opt2 - is Design embroidered on left chest and website embroidered across back below neck.

So sorry mate, only Tees and singlets going out for now....

Cheers

Cool, I'm sure I got an option 1 jobby....

Oh well, this whole concept has been drifting about for months, what's another 4 weeks??

That's it. If I can't have my polo at the same time as my damn t-shirts, I want my money back!!!

That's right money back and I still expect my stuff I paid for. That's how it works now right???

Nahhh just kidding. You boys have done a terrific job. (Yes I said Terrific) Looking forward to my order rocking up so I can prance around in them as opposed to the masses that seem to love the "BINTANG" singlets here.

Cheers and beers

HK

lol @ BINTANG singlets. I must admit, I bought a few SINGHA singlets back from Thailand, but they're 'round the house wear, not something I wear out of the yard lol

Ok guys,

After a hectic but enjoyed 'festive' period I finally found time to get the posting done... by done I mean envelopes addressed and packed - going in the post tomorrow.

Below is who hits the post tomorrow [All express] Everyone else has to wait for the embroidery to come through in Late jan.

Let me know on this thread or PM if you don't see them in a timely manner as I have all the 'tracking' numbers here!!

Enjoy!

Leigh
Fergthebrewer
Murrayr
geoff_tewierik
redbeard
pbronsan
Fitnessfan
Billgill
Tim
Snow
Troydo - ship w/Snow
dgilks
LagerBomb
BEERHOG
mauriceatron
NME
Oatlands Brewer
Kingy
Doogiechap
Sammy
joshuahardie
Josh
cdbrown
Larkins
Screwy
Fourstar
bennyc
O'Henry
ozpowell
QLDS2006
FNQ Bunyip
Bradsbrew

Cheers

Good work Cocko...the end of Jan will be here before we know it and the next batch will be ready to be posted.

Pok

Arrrghhhh!!!! The pain of it. Having to wait for my damn embroidery. That'll learn me to go all fancy and stuff.

Seriously though top job.

Cheers

HK

Ok guys,

After a hectic but enjoyed 'festive' period I finally found time to get the posting done... by done I mean envelopes addressed and packed - going in the post tomorrow.

Below is who hits the post tomorrow [All express] Everyone else has to wait for the embroidery to come through in Late jan.

Let me know on this thread or PM if you don't see them in a timely manner as I have all the 'tracking' numbers here!!

Enjoy!

Leigh
Fergthebrewer
Woo Hoo...its in the mail tomorrow !!
Thank-you so much ,boys , for organisizing and doing...

And Happy New Year

Cheers
Ferg

Mine arrived in the mail today!!!

Cool. Sizing is great, printing is good. T-Shirt fabric seems great quality. Excellent job!

Wearing one of them at the moment and about to head outside and brew an English Bitter. Couldn't be happier. Gonna have an IPA to celebrate (even though it's not even lunchtime yet...)

Cheers
Simon

Back