• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a Large black shirt posted with snows shirt :D

Hooray for combined shipping :D

Thanks
Troy

C'mon folks..only a hand full have ordered....we have over 12 000 members...surely this should be more popular than it is so far.

You know you want them!!!

Pok

EDIT:

Cocko - OK i checked the measurements of the shirts...can you change my order to:

Tees - Navy Blue 2 x Med, 1 x Large

Polo - Bottle Green, 1 x med

Hoodie - Black, 1 x M, Embroided.

Also any chance of getting some Tees in a womans cut?? I would get one for my GF.

Cheers, Pok

Ok add one XS Tee.....same colour.

Order:

Tees - Navy Blue 2 x Med, 1 x Large, 1 x XS

Polo - Bottle Green, 1 x med

Hoodie - Black, 1 x M, Embroided.

Put me down for a black T-Shirt, XL. If it looks like we get to 100 I'll be in for 2 but I'll let you know.

I'll have a look at the sizes later on and probably order 4+ items.

If singlets are a go, can you put me down for 1 x Black XL and 1 x Blue XL.
Thats on top of my original 3 tshirts and hoody on page 1

Cheers

Gregor

Hi
1 x Black T shirt XL
1 x Blue Singlet XL
Thanks
David

Alright.

Singlet 2 x black

T-shirts. 1 x navy, 1 x black, 1 x royal.

Hoody 1 x Black (Text on the front)

All in a Large.

Also, I did a quick spreadsheet, up to you if you want it.....

Thanks heaps mate but I have one on the run.... I am finding it easier to keep track post by post + ONE spreadsheet rather than something others can edit at this stage....

Closer to closing I will post the orders I have and all should good in the world....
:icon_cheers:

Agreed on the not having a spreadsheet others can edit, that does tend to make shite hard.

Feel free to download the sheet and use it though.

I am in a major hurry tonight but will be up for at least 2 t's 2 polos and 1 hoodie. Size and colours will follow.

This is a brilliant idea.

Henno

Thanks heaps mate but I have one on the run.... I am finding it easier to keep track post by post + ONE spreadsheet rather than something others can edit at this stage....

Closer to closing I will post the orders I have and all should good in the world....
:icon_cheers:

Having coordinated the hop buy, Cocko is dead right, one central point and one central record maintained by only one person (Cocko) otherwise people can fall through the cracks. It's nobody's business what other people have ordered.

However Pollux, if you are interested after Xmas maybe we could do a joint exercise on developing either an Excel or an Access 'turn key' application for anyone doing a bulk buy, and post it on AHB for the use of bulk buys in general.

Access...........

Jesus man, I haven't used that since my uni days.......But it is a great idea, set it up to be used for grain/hops/taps/mills/clothing whatever.....

I'd be happy to relearn access to help out, and if the wife gets the job she has an interview for on Monday I will become a stay at home dad as of March next year, and something like this would be great to keep my mind active.

Latest posts

Back