AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kleiny, can you bring some chips to share with Fents :p

Rook
DORITOS
DoritosHeatL_228x298.jpg

Something like this rooky im guessing

I will be there around 1800-1830 have to finish day shift first but might get of early for good behaviour.

bloody hell its going to be a mess by the time you roll up.

I will be there around 1800-1830 have to finish day shift first but might get of early for good behaviour.
sounds like you need some poor bloke to make sure Operation Mongoose makes it there, If you want to drop it off this week, I'd be willing to be your kegs cartage to Fents'...

sounds like you need some poor bloke to make sure Operation Mongoose makes it there, If you want to drop it off this week, I'd be willing to be your kegs cartage to Fents'...

Of course, taking OH&S restrictions into account, you would need to drink a considerable amount of said keg to ensure that it was within safe lifting limits for you to actually get it there... :ph34r:

... and in a miraculous turnaround, Maple decides to put a beer in the case swap at the last minute.

Suspiciously, it tastes remarkably like Kleiny's Operation Mongoose.

:lol:

Of course, taking OH&S restrictions into account, you would need to drink a considerable amount of said keg to ensure that it was within safe lifting limits for you to actually get it there... :ph34r:
Shhhhh... I'm all about safety...

... and in a miraculous turnaround, Maple decides to put a beer in the case swap at the last minute.

Suspiciously, it tastes remarkably like Kleiny's Operation Mongoose.

:lol:
nice,

All my concerns have been well expressed by my fellow swappers.

not much chance of unlocking the keg before i arrive hopefully a bit earlier but only if i can get some coverage before i leave work.

What time does this swap kick off ?
SWMBO may drop me off...and pick me up...as...we may have a family function in the evening ( i told pepole i had something on ...but they ignored me... I did warn them i may be smashed....)
So i may only be there untill 6...we'll see..
Cheers
Ferg

Is anyone interested in a bit of a hop swap at the case swap? I have a handful of Chinook rhizomes to swap...
your welcome to dig up my zhomes on the day and split them...cascade, tetnang and cluster + chinook on offer.
If you find someone to dig them up, I'll bring a Mt Hood to swap for Tettnang.

guys n gal....wolfy wants to know what time the actual swapping will be done as he has to bail early...

can everyone try and get their swaps there by 1pm or 2pm at the latest?

Warmbeer what time will you be there to do the swapping? You do realise you are the OP of this thread and therefore head swapper yea?

guys n gal....wolfy wants to know what time the actual swapping will be done as he has to bail early...

can everyone try and get their swaps there by 1pm or 2pm at the latest?

Warmbeer what time will you be there to do the swapping? You do realise you are the OP of this thread and therefore head swapper yea?

What about the 6PM Kleiny problem?

Will be there about 2:00, depending upon how many times "Metro Apologises..." on my trip there.

And have no fear, I have been breaking out my old Year 12 maths books, and trying to remember how to count up to 28.

Kleiny your swaps coming early or late?

OK, If i get to fents place bright and early, I will begin the 'line up' of swap bottles from everyone who has pre dropped off their swaps.

When you arrive you simply unpack yours, next in line. That way, some poor ******* doesnt have to break their back doing it alone. Once all 28 beers have arrived, we then collect our bottles in an *orderly manner, reboxed to take home

Also, make sure your bottles have the NUMBER ontop of the bottles, not on the side, neck, base, but ontop of the bottle cap.

*you should always do this one at a time. It's too easy for somone to take the same swap beer twice, especially when people bottle in mixes of PET, coopers, VB, '70 crownies of varying shapes and sizes. Remember, we will be consuming alcohol. Thats one surefire way to make it difficult to count to 28. :D

OK, If i get to fents place bright and early, I will begin the 'line up' of swap bottles from everyone who has pre dropped off their swaps.

When you arrive you simply unpack yours, next in line. That way, some poor ******* doesnt have to break their back doing it alone. Once all 28 beers have arrived, we then collect our bottles in an *orderly manner, reboxed to take home

Also, make sure your bottles have the NUMBER ontop of the bottles, not on the side, neck, base, but ontop of the bottle cap.

*you should always do this one at a time. It's too easy for somone to take the same swap beer twice, especially when people bottle in mixes of PET, coopers, VB, '70 crownies of varying shapes and sizes. Remember, we will be consuming alcohol. Thats one surefire way to make it difficult to count to 28. :D
You trying to cut my lunch already, Foustar? :lol:

We gotta remember (or be sober enough) to take a photo, it's always impressive seeing 588 litres of beer just sitting there.

You trying to cut my lunch already, Foustar? :lol:

We gotta remember (or be sober enough) to take a photo, it's always impressive seeing 588 litres of beer just sitting there.

Nope just starting your job! :p

Hey! I'm happy to delete my post and have everyone leave them in their boxes for you to sort when you arrive? ;)

Nope just starting your job! :p

Hey! I'm happy to delete my post and have everyone leave them in their boxes for you to sort when you arrive? ;)

Warmbeer, everyone needs a Bitch and 4star is the one for you :lol:

Rook

What about the 6PM Kleiny problem?

Kleiny your swaps coming early or late?

At the moment 6pm will be the earliest i can get there however i can have the bottles in Sunbury anytime between now and then if somebody is close and can take them to fents earlier thats fine.

Im still trying to get there earlier but i doubt that will be by 2pm.

I should be going to the G for Cats v Hawks next weekend and could drop them somewhere between the north of Melb and the G. Just throwing options out there.

Kleiny

Latest posts

Back