AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So looking at the list of names that did not say they are not attending, we have the following for your distribution list (confirmed correct spelling):
At this stage I plan to be there with my (and Haysie's, if he's still off fishing) beer, however, I'm not sure I'll be able to stay long, it really depends on SWMBO, and it doesn't help that we have plans for Sunday either.

At this stage I plan to be there with my (and Haysie's, if he's still off fishing) beer, however, I'm not sure I'll be able to stay long, it really depends on SWMBO, and it doesn't help that we have plans for Sunday either.

Still fishing the comp weekend down at gippy. I`ll pm you next week and organise to get my beer over to you. Thanks :icon_cheers:

Is anyone interested in a bit of a hop swap at the case swap? I have a handful of Chinook rhizomes to swap...

sap.

Is anyone interested in a bit of a hop swap at the case swap? I have a handful of Chinook rhizomes to swap...

sap.

your welcome to dig up my zhomes on the day and split them...cascade, tetnang and cluster + chinook on offer.

Fents, I'll be in for some Cascade if you cut em up, otherwise I'll get a cutting when they take off.

your welcome to dig up my zhomes on the day and split them...cascade, tetnang and cluster + chinook on offer.

cleared it all, am now able to attend so if its not too late put me on the list, attending with 28 bottles of Oatmeal Liquorice Molasses Stout, and some other beers (probs some wit and some hefeweizen) Cheers

cleared it all, am now able to attend so if its not too late put me on the list, attending with 28 bottles of Oatmeal Liquorice Molasses Stout, and some other beers (probs some wit and some hefeweizen) Cheers
Not too late, just make sure you update the list on the wiki.

If you don't hear from Fent's for his address, PM me before the date and I'll make sure you know where to go.

Most welcome but unless someone else drops out, you'll be getting my back up beer -either ESB or American Brown. I'll have to see which tastes best closer to the swap.

dang, just when i thaught i would get a keeper bottle to enter into pale ale mania! :p

will be good to see another new face at the swap!

dang, just when i thaught i would get a keeper bottle to enter into pale ale mania! :p

will be good to see another new face at the swap!

I think he was already on the swap list, just updated to 'attending'??? :unsure: there still only appears to be 27 swappers.

no i wasn't (just thretend to earler in the thred) -- now theres 28...
might have to bring some o my name sake's apple water for thouse who like the hard stuff.

address and details have been messaged out to everyone. if you did not recieve a message post in this thread and i'll send it to you...or forever hold you're peace.

Cheers look forward to meeting you all (and all your beer) :drinks:

address and details have been messaged out to everyone. if you did not recieve a message post in this thread and i'll send it to you...or forever hold you're peace.
or just follow the bob marley music and your nose and you'll get there.

That was a poppy nap.....
from what i heard you tore it up at the qld caseswap rooky. have you recovered yet?

Back