AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple - like it!

Is it in the wiki yet?

Is now.

Wakkatoo - I noticed you were trying to edit the wiki...did you get it to work? I couldn't find what you put in.

I dunno why someone doesn't just head over to CafePress.com.au with a high-res AHB logo, and then everyone could have whatever they wanted (shirt, hat, stein, sticker, coaster etc), whenever they wanted.

Although it is a tad expensive.

"I got involved in an AHB bulk-buy, and all I got was this crappy shirt"

A pic of a Brew Wench holding her a couple of beer jugs with "I'd tap that" written underneath...

I'd rather be brewin!
aussiehomebrewer.com
"Craftbrewing: It's not a hobby, it's an obsession
aussiehomebrewer.com.au"
www.Aussiehomebrewer.com.au
My beer is better than your beer.
BEER!
Now with colour, flavour and aroma!

Love all these ideas and a Tshirt, to hot for hoodies up here unless its a sleeveless one..

:icon_cheers: CB

The other good side of doing it this way Sammy is a small percentage will be priced in and donated to AHB!
Support the site AND get some merch!
win win.

Agreed. And from what I read on their website is that it is an American company and the goods are made in the US ... or may even be made in asia.

Lets keep the business in Australia as much as possible. And ofcourse a cut to those who fund AHB is more than fair.

So Pok,
Is the grand plan to get the wiki done and then maybe run a poll to finalise a design?

I would assume that would be the best idea. I am more than happy to help collate the ideas/information and help out with collecting names/addresses/orders etc for those interested and passing onto you for processing/payment/posting.

If we can get some actual visual ideas up would be great. Maybe Franko or someone else with some decent design know-how could whip up a simple idea that we can use as a "template" for the slogans etc. And then we can vote on the slogan, design and colours. From there people can then order t-shirts, hoodies and singlets as they like...however they would all have the same design on them to keep prices low and ordering easy.

Pok

I would assume that would be the best idea. I am more than happy to help collate the ideas/information and help out with collecting names/addresses/orders etc for those interested and passing onto you for processing/payment/posting.

If we can get some actual visual ideas up would be great. Maybe Franko or someone else with some decent design know-how could whip up a simple idea that we can use as a "template" for the slogans etc. And then we can vote on the slogan, design and colours. From there people can then order t-shirts, hoodies and singlets as they like...however they would all have the same design on them to keep prices low and ordering easy.

Pok

Awesome mate, all good! :beer: I have few thoughts to keep the ordering/payment etc part pretty simple but lets get there first...

Agreed, a visual starter would be a good thing, schooey's work on page 3 was a good thing just to see it as a shirt... but yeah a template to lay out the 'slogan' in would be cool to run with... Hmm..

Voting on colours is not really needed as the colours listed, prior post, will all be available at the same price! Thats what is cool with this, if we can get a good design that will print well on any colour people can just go "ok, I will have a hoody in grey, a T in black and blue and a singlet for the missus in white and so on!

BTW: I messaged Dane late arvo and am awaiting reply.

"My Brewery: It's not a speed lab, honest!"

My other tshirt is a singha/bintang/vb... (insert fave megaswill)

another one was a hophead... basically a stickman figure (like a toilet man symbol) with a hop cone replacing his head. No words needed. I've seen it elsewhere i think.

I'd seriously be in for 4 or so t-shirts, a hoodie and maybe some singlets as well.....

Funny this came up, I was just looking in my clothes drawers the other day throwing out stuff that has died over time and thinking "I need to go clothes shopping soon"........

Here's my rather hopeless attempt of realising supra-jims idea....Thank god I don't do graphic design as a career....

hops_tshirt_1.jpg

HAHA, nice work there Pollux, good to see my explaination made some sense. Would look even better with the graphic of a pint and the outline of a hop cone on the pint glass.

Regardless though, top work there.

On the clothes shopping front, I was dragged out recently to 'update some of the crap i wear' by SWMBO and was pretty disappointed with what i saw. Too many over-priced t-shirts in colours that make you question your own orientation. After that trip, I decided i needed to fill my wardrobe with more beer/brewery related t-shirts. Step 1 was the 'Got Beer?' shirt from Alcatraz Brewing Co.

:icon_cheers: SJ

On the clothes shopping front, I was dragged out recently to 'update some of the crap i wear' by SWMBO and was pretty disappointed with what i saw. Too many over-priced t-shirts in colours that make you question your own orientation. After that trip, I decided i needed to fill my wardrobe with more beer/brewery related t-shirts. Step 1 was the 'Got Beer?' shirt from Alcatraz Brewing Co.

:icon_cheers: SJ
It sure gets like that. Is the retro-fluoro fad back out of fashion yet? I haven't seen a decent tshirt since it came back in. The 80's have a lot to answer for.

+1 for the second B+W image (Bodge Fest 2009 rock on!! :super: )

Cheers SJ

Id be keen for a hoodie but will probably just get it screen printed myself as it would be easier...

Liking some of the ideas with the hop etc...

Maybe we could get the biggest brew day involved on a tshirt... just a thought

Back