AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.aussiehomebrewer.com

If we're not makin' it
We're drinkin' it!

---------------------------------

Stick your poofter, cat piss, lolly water fair up your arse!

www.aussiehomebrewer.com

Hoody, T-shirt, hat, glass and bottle opener for me please :ph34r:

Regarding designs, I can feel Frankos mind ticking over right now. I do love the one, I think its hobgobling, that says: "Whats the matter lager boy? Afraid of the taste of hops?" Or something along those lines.

Cheers
Steve

P.S. Seriously, Id be up for a t-shirt and hoody with a TAD SMALLER AHB LOGO on my left boob!

Hoody, T-shirt, hat, glass and bottle opener for me please :ph34r:

Regarding designs, I can feel Frankos mind ticking over right now. I do love the one, I think its hobgobling, that says: "Whats the matter lager boy? Afraid of the taste of hops?" Or something along those lines.

Cheers
Steve

P.S. Seriously, Id be up for a t-shirt and hoody with a TAD SMALLER AHB LOGO on my left boob!

Got it!! :icon_cheers:
gallery_7666_354_1017.jpg

Could we have:

I brew, therefore I drink, therefore I brew......

Wrap that in a circle (i.e. vicious cycle with no beginning and no end) around a cartoon of a pint glass or a hop?

(not good with graphics so no pics to illustrate my idea, hope it makes sense...)

:icon_cheers: SJ

I like that idea....

AHB logo on the left breast, and then the circle of text on the back with a hop in the centre......

below that we might even be able to fit something like

"Craftbrewing: It's not a hobby, it's an obsession
aussiehomebrewer.com.au"

SWMBO wants a hoodie with "Brew widow" on the back......I reckon we could arrange 100 of those....

I like that idea....

AHB logo on the left breast, and then the circle of text on the back with a hop in the centre......

below that we might even be able to fit something like

"Craftbrewing: It's not a hobby, it's an obsession
aussiehomebrewer.com.au"

I like it. Maybe just the 'it's an obsession' across the bottom on the back, and the ahb logo somewhere on the front - be it large or small?

Spoof on Uncle Sam "Aussie Home Brewer wants you to join up", then next line "so Hop to it!" just need some hop artwork, AHB logo, and some central design reminiscent of the old bearded fogie

I have updated the wiki with all of the ideas put forward so far (I think)....if someone can tell me how to get the wiki to be edited easily (without all the html formatting crap) it would be greatly appreciated.

Pok

Cheers
Steve

You guys come up with it and I'll try to make it

Franko

Hey guys, please look up the difference between lupin and lupulin before printing hundreds of these.

Opps, haven't even been drinking. Bloody Monty Python.

I dunno why someone doesn't just head over to CafePress.com.au with a high-res AHB logo, and then everyone could have whatever they wanted (shirt, hat, stein, sticker, coaster etc), whenever they wanted.

Back