AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
This is the discussion topic for article: AHB T-Shirt ideas

This thread was opened to replace this thread in relation to this.

As design ideas, votes and comments get lost in pages and pages of threads I thought an editable wiki could be an easier way of tracking things. Those interested just edit the wiki with new designs/comments/votes etc and then save.

Please DO NOT delete others comments or ideas.

Cheers, Pok

From the previous thread:

Sheep. Must have sheep.

I am thinking a kitten jammed in an airlock?
Maybe not..

A smart/quirky slogan could be cool. Something like "AussieHomeBrewers get better head" or something like that... Doesn't necessarily have to be crude but "smart"

Gold!

Agreed, a good word play of some sort.... more so than an image.

Maybe the same logo as printed on the Polos on the front (in same place..so the shirts some what match) and then a slogan of some description on the back.

I mash, therefore, I am

or a still airlock and the slogan, "Someone please save the kittens"

Slightly OT: How about apron designs? I'd love to see an Aussie take on the classic Oktoberfest Girl BBQ apron which is great for entertainment in mixed company or the Guy version with ripping muscles and six pack. A Tee is great for casual dress or non BBQ events but I think a really nice Apron would be something you would love to take out on special occasions entertaining for friends and family.

Or how about something with kittens? stuffed in fermentation locks maybe? :D

I mash, therefore, I am

or a still airlock and the slogan, "Someone please save the kittens"

I like....add it to the wiki.

Slightly OT: How about apron designs? I'd love to see an Aussie take on the classic Oktoberfest Girl BBQ apron which is great for entertainment in mixed company or the Guy version with ripping muscles and six pack. A Tee is great for casual dress or non BBQ events but I think a really nice Apron would be something you would love to take out on special occasions entertaining for friends and family.

Or how about something with kittens? stuffed in fermentation locks maybe? :D

Aprons are cool....maybe lab coats?...again add your idea to the wiki. Link is in the very 1st post.

How about no kittens? It's a stupid inside joke that anyone who doesn't read AHB will not understand.

If it's going to be a funny tee it's best everyone can get a laugh out of it.

How about something along the lines of:

BEER!
Now with colour, flavour and aroma!

You can have a funny Tee with a large scene of which one element can be a kitten, need not be the focus, like the animal mascot thats always hanging around on top of some gear or off to the side. You can always have inside jokes in art designs as those not in the know think they are normal background elements. While those in the know will appreciate the design at an additional level to the casual observer.

AHB
Release your inner Ron Jeremy​

:ph34r:​

I just tried to edit the wiki to add some of these ideas and when the edit page comes up it doesnt show it formatted correctly but with all the html text in it...any ideas?

Just write html :icon_chickcheers:

A "List Item" starts with <li> and ends with </li>

So write your idea like so:

<li>This is my idea (Me!)</li>

and just copy it and then paste it after the last idea you read on the original post but still inside the "Unordered List" <ul> and </ul> tags.

Just write html :icon_chickcheers:

A "List Item" starts with <li> and ends with </li>

So write your idea like so:

<li>This is my idea (Me!)</li>

and just copy it and then paste it after the last idea you read on the original post but still inside the "Unordered List" <ul> and </ul> tags.

Writing in HTML is too damn confusing for me... I think it might have had something to do with the way BrewerPete edited it..but doesnt matter now...I have fixed it I think.

well I added my 2 cents twice and it keeps disappearing...

does someone not like it or am i doing something wrong???

Nah, more like more than two people editing it. The other guy overwrites it with his additions while just seconds before you put in yours but when he started editing he did not have a copy of your additions so you just got hosed... not very practical way to edit on a multi-user system, but just keep at it or better yet do it tomorrow when everyone is at work :)

If you click on "view revisions" on the left it shows that wakkatoo made two edits and then later on myself and cocko made edits. chances are as Brewer pete suggests maybe we were editing at the same time.

I will re-edit it again and fingers crossed it works out...maybe this wasn't such a great idea :(

EDIT: Ok I have re-edited the wiki so it shows all the edits that people have done...hopefully it will work from now on. I guess its just a matter of hoping that only one person is trying to edit it at any one time.

Maybe if you have an idea you can PM/email it to me and I will edit it myself???

How bout a nice black t-shirt with a cartoon AHB logo on the front, then on the back:

I'd rather be brewin!
aussiehomebrewer.com

Perfect for those pesky shopping trip/family engagements SWMBO drags us off too!!

:icon_cheers: SJ

"For F#ck Sake! Shut up and Paddle! Can't you see I'm mashin' in"

"Shhh! Beer Research in Progress..."

"What part of hops isomerization don't you understand?"

Latest posts

Back