AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a tank top/singlet was the go, I would for sure get two... but no brown, kittens or sheep (sorry bra)! Not that I don't have a sence of humour just wouldnt wear it on a shirt. I think keep it beer related.

FlavT.jpg

Gotta say, this kitten 'joke' is getting quite tired. Had butters said some other animal in its place you would all be laughing about that one, and perhaps 'putting a dog in an airlock.' The bastardisation of this comment has run it's course IMHO.

If you have a kitten on a shirt for this sake, you're going to need to explain to anyone who asks what it means, and then put up with their confused looks when they realise that it isn't actually a joke at all.

That said, I submit a stupid idea.

HasAFlavor.jpg

I may not get a t-shirt, as I already have some very nice polos, but I like the idea of

"I could be mashing-in right now"
"Just mash it!"
"Can I mash it?"
"My life is a continuous series of brewdays interrupted by work and sleep"

and my favourite;

"Brewing: It's A ^lauter Tun Of Fun!"

Haha.. "There's no laughter without lauter."

HopT.jpg

Last of the hop ideas.

Cocko; How much more for two colours? I'd rather something with a bit more cool than something cheap

"Brewing Craftily
for Australia"

or simply

"Beer Here!"

Could we have:

I brew, therefore I drink, therefore I brew......

Wrap that in a circle (i.e. vicious cycle with no beginning and no end) around a cartoon of a pint glass or a hop?

(not good with graphics so no pics to illustrate my idea, hope it makes sense...)

:icon_cheers: SJ

Stole this from elsewhere on the web:

200380610v5_350x350_Front.jpg

www.Aussiehomebrewer.com.au
My beer is better than your beer.

www.Aussiehomebrewer.com.au
My beer is better than your beer.

Is a very good one there Pete, +1 vote for that. Nice and simple and true, my beer is better than yours! :ph34r:

Home Brewers do it better at:
60 minutes
20 minutes
and Flameout

My yeast infection has cleared
www.aussiehomebrewer.com

:lol: SJ

Because we are in a recession why dont we just have plain white Bonds T Shirts with no writing :unsure:

Rook

Cocko; How much more for two colours? I'd rather something with a bit more cool than something cheap

Getting a price sorted will post soon...

Sometimes shading, like in the hop flower can be more than one colour.

I am with you on the something cooler than cheaper!

Back soon.

Latest posts

Back