AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too late of course but I mentioned this during a talk at work about wine vs beer. Tannin- it's a fault in beer. Not 100% correct but you know.

Poll is up folks.

Here

Folks please also make sure you only vote once in each section, and for a different design in each section...the whole Idea is to get preferences...not for people to vote for the same design 3 times otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Pok

Cheers for ya help mate...

And yeah culled 3, unfortunately one that went: Real beer doesn't come from mexico! :(

umm why does design 10 have a question mark at the end of it. Dont we KNOW beer is better brewwed at home. arent we making an assertion rather than asking a question. Im just asking if its meant to be there or if its a mistake. im not trying to alter the design or suggest a new design.. just want to clarify before i vote

umm why does design 10 have a question mark at the end of it. Dont we KNOW beer is better brewwed at home. arent we making an assertion rather than asking a question. Im just asking if its meant to be there or if its a mistake. im not trying to alter the design or suggest a new design.. just want to clarify before i vote

Sorry, I cut and copied the text.

I will ammend and re post.

So, NO, no question marks!

Hey Cocko,

Any idea if this T-shirt buy will ever make it off the ground??

Any movement on this yet Cocko and Who ever else???

Its been about a month since the last bump.

Its getting close to xmas and would have loved to get my hands on t-shirts etc by then.

Pok

Latest posts

Back