AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... Looks kinda similar to a Westcoast Brewers T-Shirt I designed last year for our onslaught at ANHC .....

WCB_Tshirt_3.jpg

Attachments

• WCB_Tshirt_Final_2.pdf
    89.5 KB · Views: 63
Maybe when it comes time to poll the ideas, can it be set up with a first and second preference ie you have a first selection and if you dont get the numbers up for that, take the numbers for second preferences and see if that increases numbers. We can do it at the polling booths, why not here? You cant please everyone, but at least you have a better chance of getting something you like. If you really really want a particular design, vote for it as your first and second preference.

I'm pretty sure you can set how many votes a person can have in a poll.

I had to double take to see who wrote that - just to make sure it wasn't me. Chappo, if you and I ever end up talking in person we may actually create a sarcasm black hole... "Ooh, that's real deadly. :unsure: "

I'm glad people agreed with my opinion, but in light of some of the posts that followed, I'll clear this up - I'm not trying to derail a process that may be working. I'm trying to highlight when it isn't working with the intention that it is either abandoned, or repaired. Either way really. I'm glad that it lead to a deadline being named - that's progress.

Has anyone considered a VB logo with AHB instead of VB? Can't be arsed drawing it up myself.

You'd be advised to listen to this guy, he knows when something's being derailed or isn't working as well as it could, he's a member of university clubs.

Good call, end of the month - 31st of May for design suggestions.

Done.

Agreed, all points.

Ideas will close at the end of the month. Then we will whittle down and poll. I will be organising the printing dispatch etc.... so yes, the to be polled designs will be ultimately decided by me...

That said, if the final design is not liked by all - don't order any!

:icon_cheers:

Its all good....

We will take the best and most popular ideas from this thread after the end of this month.

Who will decide the most popular? Ultimately me, but only after re-reading this thread and using a bit of common sense of my own.....

Then we will try and whittle them down! This will be fun :blink:

I agree this could have been handled similar to the Polo's, as in - this is the print, colour and sizing - who wants one... but it has been a bit of a laugh and some cool ideas have come up... so lets all stop stating the obvious, that an idea isn't gonna come that will be agreed upon by all, never will.

Ideas close Sunday night, 31st May.

Monday sometime, I will put my head down and come out with 6-10 of the most popular as per comments, thoughts and my opinion...

Just wanted to post this so I can find it when the next, ahem, person says there should be a cut off...

Hey Cocko, I'll get in before somebody else, the cutoff is for 2009, right? :ph34r:

I've put it in the Wiki article, so it should be easy to find, rather than finding the cut off date filed in page 10 of a 16 page thread.

Yep, I will get on to it tonight if I get time.... Should have a poll up by the end of the week me thinks!

I might PM ya later if thats cool?

No prob,

More than happy to help out.

Pok

Sorry guys, the cull is on...

Should have poll up by the end of the weekend!

Damn work interrupting my AHB priorities! ;)

NB: If you care...

Ok,

I have culled it down to 12 of the most popular, as per thread, Ideas.

I will make up a graphic for the ones that haven't been done yet... and get the poll on the road.

I have never done a poll, is there any poll masters out there who wanna help?

Its pretty simple....click add poll...put in the questions and the answers thats about it. everyone ticks a box and thats about it

Maybe put 3 questions.

1. Favourite.

2. Second favourite

3. third favourite.

Voting then becomes democratic. just a thought.

You could also have one list of the shirts and give everyone 3 votes for similar effect.

Cheers Guys, I will do the 3 vote thing over one list as per PnC's suggestion.

I have given up on work for the day, got the images done and should have poll up soon!
:icon_cheers:

HELP!

I am setting up the poll, no drama's, but how do I restrict to 3 votes each??

I can just tick a multiple choice button, does that max out at 3?

Also keep in mind - giving three lists means people will be able to vote for the same design, 3 times if they so choose. Could play funny buggers with the numbers, and you would have to rank the 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices accordingly.

However, 'top-three' preference means you give equal weight to your top three designs, no first preference.

Just putting that out there, not saying which is better.

OK, it turns out that you can't set the number of votes per person, it's always set to 10 for some reason (the check box under the poll question box)

Hmm limited to 10 choices / answers...so that means you might have to cull down to 10 ideas cocko?

"You are allowed 3 questions with 10 choices per question."

Poll is up folks.

Here

Folks please also make sure you only vote once in each section, and for a different design in each section...the whole Idea is to get preferences...not for people to vote for the same design 3 times otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Pok

Back