AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they do come in other colours but dont want anything too outrageous :p

white bonds with AHB (some random slogan written on it) all written in permenant marker!

and with every singlet, you get a free pair of double pluggers, the brewers safety shoes of choice!!!!

(note colours may not match)

:icon_cheers: SJ

considering there are people wanting different types of tops to wear, how about just saying that there will be
A coloured singlet, t-shirt and hoody?
Cocko your wife may hate you after all this :p

i think home made proto-types would be a great idea

View attachment 26844

Last of the hop ideas.

Cocko; How much more for two colours? I'd rather something with a bit more cool than something cheap

Ok i sent through that idea just to get some ruff pricing and it would be 3 colours in fact, white and 2 greens..

There are price breaks every 100 prints, not the same garment, the same print.. If we got to 200 the price drops a dollar or 2 a garment.

At a ruff quote 3 colour print for at least 100 garments: note pre-donation to AHB and postage - just garment and printing it would look like this:

Singlet: 11.50 - Can't print on a bonds style because they are ribbed and so on, so this a flat singlet with a simlar cut to bonds.
T-Shirt: 10.50 - I know it seems funny cheaper than the singlet but they buy T's cheaper because of quantity breaks..
Hoody: 29.00 - These are available zip or Kanga pocket style.

Express post is what: 7.70 T's and Singies or 10.90 for a hoody...

Still Viable?

Do we need to chat to Dane before we go any further with this?

:icon_cheers:

Singlet: 11.50 - Can't print on a bonds style because they are ribbed and so on, so this a flat singlet with a simlar cut to bonds.
T-Shirt: 10.50 - I know it seems funny cheaper than the singlet but they buy T's cheaper because of quantity breaks..
Hoody: 29.00 - These are available zip or Kanga pocket style.

Express post is what: 7.70 T's and Singies or 10.90 for a hoody...

Still Viable?

Do we need to chat to Dane before we go any further with this?

They seem like pretty good prices to me, a t-shirt these days are around $40-$50 alone. Probably would be best to ask Dane for the go ahead first though.

There are price breaks every 100 prints, not the same garment, the same print.. If we got to 200 the price drops a dollar or 2 a garment.

Also, so does this mean that if you wanted to, you could order say 2 t-shirts in 2 different colours? Just to clarify for all

There are price breaks every 100 prints, not the same garment, the same print..
Cocko,

So you could in theory print on anything (within reason)??? So if we wanted say 100 t-shirts, 20 hoodies and 50 singlets (just for example) the prices would be based on 170 units / prints? And the price of the actual item (t-shirt or hoodie) doesnt actually change?

This could work out well. As we could basically get a list of possible items (e.g t-shirts, singlets, hoodies, caps etc) and get them all done in one hit...instant full range of clothing.

If the quality if good I'm in for sure. I would buy one or two t-shirts and a hoodie...I'm not a huge fan of hoodies but I would wear it if it was AHB related.

Not sure if you got yourself a polo in the last clothing buy but if you did do you know if the print quality is the same as those...they seemed bloody awesome. I have seen some poor printing that peels off after a while which crap. I'm not saying this will be the case but just putting it out there so we are all on the same page. Also what materials are the articles made from (e.g. 100% cotton etc)?

Also I assume postage is based on how many you can cram into a express post bag?

This is looking like it might just work.

Pok

I tried to add one in the wiki but it just ended up on the end of someone elses, I've no idea ho to fix it so can someone please let me know what i've done of just fix it for me :icon_cheers:

I tried to add one in the wiki but it just ended up on the end of someone elses, I've no idea ho to fix it so can someone please let me know what i've done of just fix it for me :icon_cheers:

Fixed.

Stupid wiki and its confusing editing....I have no idea why it is doing that but I wish it would co-operated more

Also, so does this mean that if you wanted to, you could order say 2 t-shirts in 2 different colours? Just to clarify for all

Pretty much yes... but it would need to be the same colour print and doesn't use the garment colour within the print if that makes sense..

Singlets: White, Navy Black.
T-Shirts: 190 gram - all cotton: Black, Navy, Grey and White. [This is the one quoted]
T-Shirt 210 gram: Black, Navy, Grey, white, Bottle Green, Red and Royal Blue.
Hoodies: Black, Navy and Grey - Also, womens sizing available.

Cocko,

So you could in theory print on anything (within reason)??? So if we wanted say 100 t-shirts, 20 hoodies and 50 singlets (just for example) the prices would be based on 170 units / prints? And the price of the actual item (t-shirt or hoodie) doesnt actually change?

This could work out well. As we could basically get a list of possible items (e.g t-shirts, singlets, hoodies, caps etc) and get them all done in one hit...instant full range of clothing.

If the quality if good I'm in for sure. I would buy one or two t-shirts and a hoodie...I'm not a huge fan of hoodies but I would wear it if it was AHB related.

Not sure if you got yourself a polo in the last clothing buy but if you did do you know if the print quality is the same as those...they seemed bloody awesome. I have seen some poor printing that peels off after a while which crap. I'm not saying this will be the case but just putting it out there so we are all on the same page. Also what materials are the articles made from (e.g. 100% cotton etc)?

Also I assume postage is based on how many you can cram into a express post bag?

This is looking like it might just work.

Pok

Ok, we would need to get to 200 to get the next price break... So yeah, you get a break on the printing which reduces the cost of the garment over all - if that makes sense.

Hats aren't really an option because we are talking about the 'same' print so it will too big for a hat.

The quality is good, there is a one better T available but would be slightly more expensive. I work at a distributor and we get all our merch done through her...

I did get a Polo and agree it is a great transfer. What I am talking about here is a print on the garment, as in a 'Band T-Shirt' or similar, a screen print.... Will last alot longer than a transfer but is limited to detail a little.

And postage - yes as you say...

I will contact Dane later and see what comes of it.

How about

"Aussie Home Brewer
Killing brain cells
One brew at a time"

"Aussie Home Brewer
How Big is your Mash Paddle"

"Trub-adour"

"Caution - Lupin Threshold Shifting"

"NO CHILL! :ph34r: "

"+1"

Dubbel, Dubbel Orval and Quadruple
Fire burn, and kettle bubble

Picture Trappist Monks surrounding a kettle (cauldron)

I did have fermenter but didn't want to get into that! :D

Edit: Updating the wiki had me stumped. Me tired!

Latest posts

Back