AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we could get the biggest brew day involved on a tshirt... just a thought

I like this idea. Everyone could be wearing their shirt on the day.

But it would involve some coordination.

It sure gets like that. Is the retro-fluoro fad back out of fashion yet? I haven't seen a decent tshirt since it came back in. The 80's have a lot to answer for.

I think that it finally has Pete, I went t-shirt shopping near the end of last year, and visited about 8 shops to find 3 that where decent, and that was after looking for about 2 months previously. WTF??

I'd go for somethign subtle, like a hop cone looking real life heartish where the heart should be.

^^^ My heart bleeds......

for tasty beer!!

Nice pic there Cocko!

:icon_cheers: SJ

Man I really need photoshop. If you could rotate it 'straight' and like have a driping heart that would be awesome but like the sketch in Quantum Brewer's link.

"My beer may not go down in history but I can go down on your hot sister"

Warren -

Wakkatoo - I noticed you were trying to edit the wiki...did you get it to work? I couldn't find what you put in.

Yeah all sorted - had trouble the other night and it kept disappearing. Added same thing last night and bugger me, my earlier attempt was staring me in the face. So a bit more stuffing around removing my 'double post'!

Some good ideas on there, I'd be interested, but need to wear my other AHB shirt first!

"My beer may not go down in history but I can go down on your hot sister"

Warren -

I have a T-shirt somewhere that has something similar on it....

"Your sister might be hot, but you mother does that thing with her tongue"

:p:p

Bahaha its funny because its wrong...I like political incorrectness. Did you watch "The Gruen Transfer" tonight Cocko?

Latest posts

Back