AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RFROG_l.jpg

Maybe someone with more imagination than myself can put new wording\change colours around on these pics although I like the back of the shirt the way it is?
" MAKE REAL BEER -- HOP TO IT" on the front?
"TAKE A FLYING LEAP TO AHB" on the back
Or something along those lines?

TP

my thoughts...

Homebrew or STFU!

Homebrew or GTFO!

or..

NIL BY MOUTH - then have a pic of an IV drip with hops in it

or i like screwys FFS gimme a homebrew

for the "best cold beer..." wouldnt the logo be better of being sully's pic from page 11?

HTFU, Get one in ya

(Some sort of pic)

HOMEBREW

Simple - like it!
LOVE IT!!

:beerbang:
You rock Sully!!! :super:

That's the best one so far! I would buy that.
LOVE IT SCREWY!!!

That's gotta to be the one!
Dare I say that you're going to have a pretty hard time picking designs given: 1) the large number of designs, 2) the smaller number of poll options on the forum, 3) the overwhelming interest in most of the designs, 4) the large number of people who will be upset in the case of a majority vote. I don't want to spoil your moment, but at this stage the 'idea' seems to be a long thread with funny shirt pictures, rather than some sort of vetting process with a goal.

At some stage, someone (likely the person stuck with the job of orders) is going to have to make some decisions. Otherwise you're about to find out why the Prime Minister doesn't receive phone calls from every Joe Bloggs about how to run the nation.

Dare I say that you're going to have a pretty hard time picking designs given: 1) the large number of designs, 2) the smaller number of poll options on the forum, 3) the overwhelming interest in most of the designs, 4) the large number of people who will be upset in the case of a majority vote. I don't want to spoil your moment, but at this stage the 'idea' seems to be a long thread with funny shirt pictures, rather than some sort of vetting process with a goal.

At some stage, someone (likely the person stuck with the job of orders) is going to have to make some decisions. Otherwise you're about to find out why the Prime Minister doesn't receive phone calls from every Joe Bloggs about how to run the nation.

Agreed, all points.

Ideas will close at the end of the month. Then we will whittle down and poll. I will be organising the printing dispatch etc.... so yes, the to be polled designs will be ultimately decided by me...

That said, if the final design is not liked by all - don't order any!

:icon_cheers:

That said, if the final design is not liked by all - don't order any!

Good stuff, in these cases democracy only works up to a certain point, then someone with an iron fist needs to step in, take control, tell the people what they're getting and tell em to like it!!!!

Cheers Comrade SJ :p

Another idea with my picture (not being biased)

It's MY Beer...​
(IMAGE)​
... MY way​
www.aussiehomebrewer.com​

I myself, and as funny as they are, would prefer to keep away from sticking it to megaswillers. Besides we don't want to upset Chappo and his love of XXXX Gold now do we :ph34r:​
Cheers​
Sully​

+1 there Sully, thats a good idea.

Can we refer to this suggestion as the Sinatra design??

Cheers SJ

...we don't want to upset Chappo and his love of XXXX Gold now do we :ph34r:​
Cheers​
Sully​

So Sully me old mate wanna tell everybody what beer you handed me last night when I came around to yours????
Any guesses guys??? Come on SJ they are your staple diet?

img_carlton_mid.jpg

YEP RED BOTTLES OF DEATH FFS!!! A whole carton of the feckers where in there. Lined up like little red army men. I was shocked and horrified folks.

Cheers

Chappo

(tehehehe!)

So Sully me old mate wanna tell everybody what beer you handed me last night when I came around to yours????
Any guesses guys??? Come on SJ they are your staple diet?

img_carlton_mid.jpg

YEP RED BOTTLES OF DEATH FFS!!! A whole carton of the feckers where in there. Lined up like little red army men. I was shocked and horrified folks.

Cheers

Chappo

(tehehehe!)
Well I already have been outed as a Toowoomba-ite, so that won't do my reputation (what little I have) any harm.... :ph34r:

QB makes a valid point. The odds of all of us agreeing on a T-shirt would be pretty long.

The main issue might be the number of people who pull out due to not liking the design could have such an effect on the numbers that it no longer becomes viable....

Good point Pollux,

Hence i think the slogan and the design should be a simple as we can make it. I'm sure once we (by that I mean Cocko) get organised, Franko will be able to knock up a pretty spiffy design.

The simpler it is, I think, the wider the appeal will be.

Cheers SJ

Good point Pollux,

Hence i think the slogan and the design should be a simple as we can make it. I'm sure once we (by that I mean Cocko) get organised, Franko will be able to knock up a pretty spiffy design.

The simpler it is, I think, the wider the appeal will be.

Cheers SJ
My sentiments exactly...

Well I already have been outed as a Toowoomba-ite, so that won't do my reputation (what little I have) any harm.... :ph34r:

<_< You started it! Besides your not reputable that's why I enjoy drinking a beer with ya! Well that a teasing you about your 6th finger! :ph34r:

Chappo

Another idea with my picture (not being biased)

It's MY Beer...​
(IMAGE)​
... MY way​
www.aussiehomebrewer.com​

I myself, and as funny as they are, would prefer to keep away from sticking it to megaswillers. Besides we don't want to upset Chappo and his love of XXXX Gold now do we :ph34r:​
Cheers​
Sully​

like this as well.

Back