AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
++++1 for GF's "Drink Better Beer", and Sully's "Simple Really". Faaarkin' awesome.

I haven't got time this morning to do this one up, but another thought was the same image but with:
If I had to explain
(IMAGE HERE)
You wouldn't
Understand
www.aussiehomebrewer.com​
If you can get my drift.... Credit to Cleanbrewer for the wording.​
Cheers, Sully

I haven't got time this morning to do this one up, but another thought was the same image but with:
If I had to explain
(IMAGE HERE)
You wouldn't
Understand
www.aussiehomebrewer.com​
If you can get my drift.... Credit to Cleanbrewer for the wording.​
Cheers, Sully

What a top idea Sully... :beerbang: Plus you picture design, put the two together, just brilliant..

Must be those Toowoomba minds.. :rolleyes:

Another idea

If it can't be mashed, sparged or fermented, I'm not interested!

imperial-pint-glass.jpg

www.aussiehomebrewer.com

Cheers SJ

My 2c worth with thanks for Schooey's previous efforts to work on

AHB_T_2.jpg AHB_T_3.jpg

Nice work there Screwy, the only quibble i have with this type of design (i.e. a dig at mega swill via the flavour & aroma path) is that comes of a little pretentious. Remember those who drink megaswill enjoy the flavour and aroma etc and are blissfully unaware. They also think homebrew has a funny/different taste, and hence don't like it.

Just my 2 cents. I recon a simple design, celebrating/revelling in the fact that we brew and we love it (never hurts if the message is funny too!), rather than digging at others.

Cheers SJ

Guys I will download GIMP and post my idea over the weekend ( this is so I now actually have to do it). :p

Nice work there Screwy, the only quibble i have with this type of design (i.e. a dig at mega swill via the flavour & aroma path) is that comes of a little pretentious. Remember those who drink megaswill enjoy the flavour and aroma etc and are blissfully unaware. They also think homebrew has a funny/different taste, and hence don't like it.

Just my 2 cents. I recon a simple design, celebrating/revelling in the fact that we brew and we love it (never hurts if the message is funny too!), rather than digging at others.

Cheers SJ

All welcome to their opinions this is a forum after all. What the message says is just as valid to us, we drink our beers and appreciate the colour, flavour and aroma.

Ya gotta MAKE people think

At a pub a couple of weeks ago, some young guys came to the bar beside me and and asked for some Pure Blond stubs, I asked them "do you guys really like that Girlie Beer", "ahh it's alright" they said. You can bet these guys will remember that statement and possibly try a craft beer sometime soon.

Suggestions are being given to us all the time from friends and family, colleagues, acquaintances, television commercials, billboard advertisements and so on. When a person is in a focused, suggestible state suggestions are taken on board easily.

The big account add men would hate such a statement getting around, all fair I say in return for the stuff they feed us.

Screwy

Not a fan of the megaswill snobbery, much prefer something that reflects the obsession that craft brewing becomes.

I'm with Screwy give 'em heaps!

FFS have we all gone politically correct now? 99.9% of megaswillers wouldn't get it anyway. Christ anything over 20IBU's and they would be choking on the ground screaming bloody murder! Sooks!

I reckon poking a little fun at megaswillers is more than acceptable... Scheesh! We ain't no la dee da wine society are we? I say crush the hopes and dreams of them being real men!!!

Bring_Out_the_Gimp_by_The_Russian.jpg

Chappo

I'm with Screwy give 'em heaps!

FFS have we all gone politically correct now? 99.9% of megaswillers wouldn't get it anyway. Christ anything over 20IBU's and they would be choking on the ground screaming bloody murder! Sooks!

I reckon poking a little fun at megaswillers is more than acceptable... Scheesh! We ain't no la dee da wine society are we? I say crush the hopes and dreams of them being real men!!!

Chappo

+1 :lol:

Well, in that vane:

A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is.....

brewed at home?

Cheers SJ

edit: spelling!

Well, in that vane:

brewed at home?

Cheers SJ

edit: spelling!
I really like this one.
Throw in the AHB logo and lets get it moving
! instead of ?

so basically this thread has created an entire fashion trend with more shirts, logos, pants etc than could fit into a store. I recon all of these would sell like an octoberfest beer in germany during ....well octoberfest.

i love the latest ideas and would buy a couple of shirts based on the current designs.

Just a quick visualisation of the idea

Pint%20Glasses.jpg

brewed at home!

Cheers SJ

Latest posts

Back