AHB Articles: AHB T-Shirt ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this one in my head this arv. I am pretty crap at using the photo editing program but you get a rough idea where I am coming from.

It's a bottle with a AHB logo on the label. The words 'it's an obsession' feature on the label around the logo. On the back is simply the ahb website

ahb_bottle_shirt.jpg

A picture of me naked with a pint glass covering my private parts with a the tag line underneath
"At least the beers sexy?"

Chappo

You *******!!

I just sprayed my keyboard with beer!!......through my nose!!

Has Franko come up with anything for this yet?

Graphic suggestions thus far: All text suggestions should be added to Wiki.

And if you are new to the thread there will be Hoodys, T-Shirts and Singlets - All in a few colours each... Rah rah rah..

Ok, these are IDEAS only and hopefully Franko will do the final product for us... plus any written ideas that prove popular...

View attachment 27342
View attachment 27343
View attachment 27344
View attachment 27345
View attachment 27346
View attachment 27348
View attachment 27349
View attachment 27350
View attachment 27351
View attachment 27352
View attachment 27353
View attachment 27354
View attachment 27355
View attachment 27356

Here's something I came up with this evening. Apologies to yardy for ripping off your awesome looking beer.
ahb_tshirt.png

Nice work Goofinder!!

Also, if this finalises it will be a print on the garment not a transfer as per AHB polo...

So a print is like a 'Band' T-shirt or similar... So detail may suffer a little with multiple colours....

That said - how long has your favourite band T lasted you... years!

:icon_cheers:

Yeah... not expecting photo quality on there it's just somewhere I knew I'd seen a good looking beer recently.

And my band t-shirts are being forced to last me a lot longer than they should these days since I'm getting old and not buying enough new ones to replace them!

And my band t-shirts are being forced to last me a lot longer than they should these days since I'm getting old and not buying enough new ones to replace them!

Not directed at you GF just saying..... PLEASE put more graphic ideas up! :icon_chickcheers:

You are not old just a little better than the young ;)

:beerbang:

Nice work Goofinder!!

Also, if this finalises it will be a print on the garment not a transfer as per AHB polo...

So a print is like a 'Band' T-shirt or similar... So detail may suffer a little with multiple colours....

That said - how long has your favourite band T lasted you... years!

:icon_cheers:

They were printed :rolleyes:

They were printed :rolleyes:

Please don't get me wrong P&C, the AHB polo quality is second to none! Thanks again - I love mine... AND I was bold enough to post my pic! ;)

All I am saying is there is 2 ways to get a 'print' on to a garment:

1. A Transfer = It's a printed image on a piece of vinyl, hence a multiple colour and detail viability, and then that is attached to the garment, as similar to an iron on..

2. A Print = The ink is used to change the colour of the actual garment tread not laid over the top... if that makes sense.

Its a 'screen print'

I guess a good analogy would be a fake tattoo vs a real embedded tattoo.. well maybe! :unsure:

Again, not questioning the Polo print just saying this is what, and if, this lot will be! :icon_cheers:

Had a bit of inspiration.... A bit rough though

Image4.jpg

Latest posts

Back