Adelaide Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Darren,

Is that to arrive on the 23rd here Australia, or here Adelaide?

Cheers
BB

Good question,
Couple of days later I would say as it has to clear customs and what not.

cheers

Darren

so this coming weekend/end of the financial year is the big malt splitup?
I can't wait.
Finished my bag of pale ale malt and almost the pilsner malt as well, so this couldn't have come at a better time.

Hey guys,
As you may have seen the UK malts are arriving in Australia the second week of July. I have held off getting the malts off until then just to do it all in one hit.
The upside I guess is at least you know they will be fresh.
BTW Stu, The crystal rye looks promising.

cheers

Darren

Bump....

Any news Darren ?

Cheers
JSB

bump

fresh malt?
i need weyermann pilsner before we lose this free refrigeration.

Hey guys,

At long last!!

Malt is ordered, packed and paid for. Truck is booked and pickup is tomorrow. Should arrive at my house on friday everything going smoothly.

Stu, 1 bag of T. Fawcett crystal rye is on the invoice.

cheers

Darren

now you've set him off

I'd better buy some plastic bags for the splitup.

Can't tell ya when I will be in town next, daz. Might see if one of my fellow BJCPers can pick my vienna up for me.

Does this mean Thomas Fawcett malts will be available again? I'd love to get my hands on some Pale.

Just letting you guys know malt is in Adelaide. WILL be delivered to my house on friday. Ahhhhhh nearly there.

NRB. Not sure about your question. Will see if it really is TF or that is what it says on the invoice.

cheers

Darren

Good stuff Darren. Thanks again for the effort you put in to ensure my beer guts remains :D !

I will pick up before I go away at the end of the month.

C&B
TDA

Darren,

Should the malt arrive on friday, when would you be thinking a good time for pick up would be?

Unfortunately I find myself shamelessly desperate. :unsure:

Cheers
BB

damn beer junkies
all standing around in the street outside Darrens house scratching and twitching

i'll be there :)

I will be in Melbourne until Wednesday next week. I will come by some time after that to pick up the malt (and introduce myself) if that is fine.

Darren,

Should the malt arrive on friday, when would you be thinking a good time for pick up would be?

Unfortunately I find myself shamelessly desperate. :unsure:

Cheers
BB

damn beer junkies
all standing around in the street outside Darrens house scratching and twitching

i'll be there :)

Hi Darren,

No shame here about being desperate and I've been twitching & scratching ever since your post about friday's delivery.

I'd like to pickup over the weekend if thats fine with you. Can you please pm your details.

Cheers,
Stoutdrinker

Latest posts

Back