Adelaide Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren

Beer Dog
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just about to order again. The prices have stayed the same even though the price of malt has risen.
Please let me know what you want.
These prices are for Adelaide buyers only. If anyone wants to grab 500kg or more in another state please let me know. Prices will be at least 10% lower than these ones. Obviously you will need to pay your own freight (those in Perth or Melbourne freight costs will be minimal as a warehouse is in your city.

cheers

Darren

View attachment Adelaide_Malt_prices_2006.pdf

OK I'll be the first to bite - 1 bag Golden Promise please :)

Darren, I can see the Rye Malt and and the Choc Rye.

Wot, no Crystal/Caramel Rye??

and, you promised :angry:

If anyone in Perth is ordering can they please drop me a line as i wouldnt mind being in on an order.If it comes through in July i can pick up and store for my permanent visit later in the year.

Cheers
Big D

Anyone want to split a bag of Melanoidin?

I'll take a Weyermann Vienna and a BB Pale thanks Darren :)

Hi Darren,

Can you put me down for 6 bags please.

Weyermann:
- Bohemian Pils
- Vienna
- Pale Wheat
- Light Munich
Bairds:
- Maris Otter
- Golden Promise

Thanks,
Sam

You mentioned for other states there needs to be a minimum order of 500kg, and also mentioned that there is a warehouse in Melbourne for pickup (which would be ok with me). I was hoping to get a bag or two of the Weyermann pilsner/bohemian pilsner or possibly the organic pilsner. Is this possible? or does there need to be a minimum purchase for pickup?

Cheers :)

Stoodoo said:
You mentioned for other states there needs to be a minimum order of 500kg, and also mentioned that there is a warehouse in Melbourne for pickup (which would be ok with me). I was hoping to get a bag or two of the Weyermann pilsner/bohemian pilsner or possibly the organic pilsner. Is this possible? or does there need to be a minimum purchase for pickup?

Cheers :)
[post="129378"][/post]​

Hey Stoodoo,
I will have to check and re-confirm but I think the minimum order is 250kg for pick-up Perth and Melbourne.

cheers
Darren

Hey Stu,
I notice it wasn't on the list. I imagine it is the same price as any of the Weyermann crystals, certainly not more.
I will try my hardest to get it to Adelaide.

cheers
Darren

Yum, i wish MO was that price up ere!

KoNG said:
Yum, i wish MO was that price up ere!
[post="129396"][/post]​

Just some Golden Promise in general would be good KoNG :(

They are the prices you would pay in NSW including freight I would suspect. Maybe less!
If you and a mate reckon you can use 250 kilos in a year just let me know.

cheers
Darren

Darren said:
Hey Stu,
I notice it wasn't on the list. I imagine it is the same price as any of the Weyermann crystals, certainly not more.
I will try my hardest to get it to Adelaide.

cheers
Darren
[post="129388"][/post]​

OK, so if Darren can get some of my precious crystal rye into Adelaide, who wants to share in my booty??

I don't think even I could ever get through a 25kg bag of crystal rye alone :eek: .

Help, please.

Hi stu
I would be willing to take about 2-3kg off you.Pm me for details.

Cheers
Big D

Great news Darren.

Whats easiest for you - posting orders here or by pm?

Cheers,
Stoutdrinker

my few kilos of crystal rye should last me for the next 20 years Stu.
Do you want some?

tangent said:
my few kilos of crystal rye should last me for the next 20 years Stu.
Do you want some?
[post="129437"][/post]​

Who me :blink: ?

Natch, but if it generates enough interest to split and share a bag through Darren (if he can get it) I'll be in that too.

I will take some wee stu.

Darren
Bag of golden promise and Marris Otter will check with some of the BBC Home Boys to see if they want anything.

stoutdrinker said:
Great news Darren.

Whats easiest for you - posting orders here or by pm?

Cheers,
Stoutdrinker
[post="129434"][/post]​

Stout,
Either way. If you want specialty malts it is good to go "bits" with other brewers (ie I am not splitting up bags). Helps you to get a range of specialty malts too.

cheers

Darren

Darren,

1 x Golden Promise

Tangent I will go you halves in some Melanoidin,
Any one to split a bag of smoked SteveSA needs another smoked beer !!!

Cheers
JSB

Latest posts

Back