About To Drop Some Cash On A Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys can only add a positive review of the kegerator Ross supplies, it does the job is virtually foolproof and is quality kit. also you have the assurance that if there is a problem, Ross will take care of it....also last and by no accounts least, he supports us brewers and the very forum we are using....I have one of his kegerators and love it....I have no affiliation, but am a very happy customer.

Hmm.
I'm also seriously considering options to get kegging.
The Ebay one you link was one I was looking at too, but I'd prefer to spend a bit more and get gear that I wouldn't have to replace / upgrade too soon. I need the "whole kit and caboodle". Kegs, keg 'fridge, taps, regs...
Wonder if any site sponsors are planning a "special" on complete kegging kits any time soon...
(Are you reading this Ross???)

if ya gonna get a kegerator ya gotta go to ross at craftbrewer for peace of mine had mine for 3 months approx ,payed the extra $295 for the three tap font(trust me you need and want three taps) and was so easy to set up even i could do it,pours beautifully no messing around with beer line length,the $$ start adding up once you get ya gas bottle,lines and fittings and then you want more kegs of course but the pure joy of coming home after a hards day work and your biggest decsion is which beer to pour far outway's worrying about if you put bottles in the fridge before you went to work and the best thing no farking bottles to wash in the morning after a hard night tasting the fruits of your larbour :icon_chickcheers:

Beer fingers,
If you dont mind me asking what did that set up cost?
I too am looking at a kegerator and am interested to know the cost and quality.
Cheers
Reg

to be honest, I would rather not say. other than I was slightly over budget, but Ross Certainly came through with a quality deal instead of a quantity deal and really, you put all that effort into brewing it, why **** it up with a pint of froth...
Like i said, I connected it up and my very first pour was perfect.

After the research i did (about 4 weeks) I can honestly say that with Ross you might get less than the ebay deals, but you will certainly get a lot better quality.

Call or email Ross, work out exactly what you need, tell him your budget and he can help you work something out.

he looked after me, and I'm a complete arsehole :icon_cheers:

BF

My kegmate was from Ross, and (being in the same club and in the greater Bris area) it was delivered and installed by Ross hisself and also Chappo - apart from my penis of course it's the most valuable possession in my life and has never missed a beat ( as per its brother)* - and I'm reminded of the old Chinese proverb "the bitterness of a poor purchase will long outlast the joy of the initial "bargain""

* no decent beats around anymore

Hmm.
I'm also seriously considering options to get kegging.
The Ebay one you link was one I was looking at too, but I'd prefer to spend a bit more and get gear that I wouldn't have to replace / upgrade too soon. I need the "whole kit and caboodle". Kegs, keg 'fridge, taps, regs...
Wonder if any site sponsors are planning a "special" on complete kegging kits any time soon...
(Are you reading this Ross???)

I'll be in on this special in a flash

will a triple tap setup from ross fit my "kegking" kegerator?

ross is craftbrewer??

I got my kegerator before I had brewed a drop ......I didn't even know about ross at the time.
pretty sure I have the cheap gear.
Wouldn't mind upgrading to better gear now I have a loose handle on what I am doing.

Latest posts

Back