8 more AFL players caught up in drugs scandal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide eyed and legless said:
I'm saying nothing more your getting to close to my source :ph34r:
Kelli Stevens?

She's an ex player of sorts.

jlm said:
Ooooohhhhhh. Luckily the only other player that this Tas residing QLDer remembers from that era is John Longmire......Wait multiple clubs.......Sydney.....Was it John Longmire?
"Keep that horse away from my drugs"!

Vet: "Now this is seriously for your horse right?"

Dealer: "Well its for....."Horse""

Vet: "Sounds legit, how many hypo's will you need?"

And Camo......Bravo, well done (slow clap).

jlm surely you can remember more than 3 shin boners from that era your second guess was closest. :ph34r:

A cryptic clue Robin.
Ahhhhhh, My folks being dirty, dirty Mexicans (from Carrum and Noble Park) I grew up watching the Gold Coast Koalas and their star recruit, Wazza "Warwick" Capper losing game after game at Carrara. So being forced to follow the then VFL by your folks in league territory, you'd pick a team who actually won the odd game.....Dad was North, Mum was Collingwood.......So who you gonna back with that option? My knowledge about that era is limited to those 3 'cause one fucked one of the others missus, and the remainder is a decent coach according to my Dad. Where's the State of Origin thread?

Big footy forum has been running with 10 players (including Thomas and Keefee, the two from Collingwood who got pinged) went together to the St. Kilda Festival in Feb.

If that's where the Collingwood players got Clenbuterol into their systems, there may be others too.

As you often see with the thick necked ones who are interviewed on TV and generally fail to string together more than six consecutive English words you don't need to be the sharpest card in the pack to chase a ball around a paddock.

Professional footballers have got no excuse for having drugs in their system, other than being dumb fucks. The clubs and the governing body drill it into them about the dangers of using drugs.

The story that got some news the other day about country footballers using meth as a performance enhancing drug is bloody concerning.

I'm just relieved my Bombers are all innocent.

Until proven guilty my brothers. Until proven guilty.

A cryptic clue Robin.
is this him? ;)

640px-Robin_Hood_Memorial.jpg

Latest posts

Back