8 more AFL players caught up in drugs scandal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate I have seen with my own eyes what a Carlton Golden Boy was involved in, and I am certain he would have been investigated by the Purana Task Force just because of the company he kept, admittedly this was after his playing career but I wonder why, when they have a wife and family they want to get involved with that shite.

wide eyed and legless said:
I'm more rugby affiliated than AFL I would like to know what Eddie Jones has been giving the England players, they have certainly turned around. :lol:
Eddie told them if they didnt start winning he would just talk at them more......that threat would make most people become a winner

It would be so funny if Canthaxanthin could be mixed in with the drugs problem is that it is a food coloring and probably so obvious remember when they sold tanning pill or more like turn you into an orange freak pity about the side effects crystals forming in your eye nausea, severe skin itching, skin welts, stomach cramping and diarrhea

Latest posts

Back