2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have a co2 bottle with a spare disconnect fitting. Will probably be a ball lock.

Label is sorted
full

My laser printer ran out of toner so I can't do labels this year. Do we just put our possie number on the cap? Assuming that our number in the queue won't change.

My laser printer ran out of toner so I can't do labels this year. Do we just put our possie number on the cap? Assuming that our number in the queue won't change.
Yep, numbers on the caps (even if you've got labels - makes swap master Parks cranky otherwise :foammug:). Numbers won't change.

Off Topic:

I was just talking to Liam about chillies, and me trying to get hold of some reeper seeds... I'm curious, is there any other chilli freaks coming to the swap?
I've got seeds I could bring with me if anyone is keen on swapping for something else?

I'm currently growing: Big Jim, Jalapeno, Yellow Ghost chilli, Chocolate Habanero and Pasilla chile which you can sun-dry and make mole from!

:phew:

So the expected has happened and I can't make it to the swap. My beers will be bottled Wednesday night.
I'll drop off to someone's place Thursday night if someone can transport then down and bring my swap beers back. I'll pick them up sometime next week.
[emoji24]

So I bottled my Saison on Sunday, will be bottled conditioned but didn't do a cold crash so there will be heaps of Tassie wild yeast mountain field 1 (same yeast I used at last swap) in suspension or caked on the bottom. Probably good if you like the yeast and want to culture it up.

If anyone has coriander growing, can they please bring it for the chilli?

Also don't forget to bring some chilli sauce if you have some (and I know most of you do :))

And the chilli is officially on. 4kg pork mince, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, slow cooked in passata and stock.
So just to confirm, we are bringing our own bits to turn the lovely chilli into something of our own creation? Such as chips, wraps, whatever.

If anyone has coriander growing, can they please bring it for the chilli?
Also don't forget to bring some chilli sauce if you have some (and I know most of you do :))

Our coriander has just gone to seed, but there should be enough to entertain those into the soapy herb ;)
I'll bring a bunch down for ya

Is anybody able to transport my beers down and swap beers back?
I can drop mine to your place tomorrow night, or Saturday morning.

If you can't find anyone mate, I can meet you halfway somewhere tomorrow arvo/evening, cos you know I'm over near Perry's. I head off Friday, is all.

Back