2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking wet this weekend - do we bring gum boots or wellingtons to NSW?

Potgate

What happens when old hands with a nasty streak tell swap newcomers to bring a pot for sampling. :drinkingbeer:

Bottled Sunday, carb levels showing Tuesday, fridged for taste testing Wednesday. Maybe the beer had lower to go than 1004.
IMG_20171129_180459926.jpg
IMG_20171129_180540507.jpg

Guys im sorry to say that I'm gunna have to give this swap a miss, first in years. I' going to have to stay home and look after a 10 month old terrorist and drink a whole bottle of iambic to myself.
It will be sad to miss Liam getting upset wgen someone plays the Courtney Barnett l.p. in full, drinknig Bribie's historical beers and watching the long haired host swat the boring embers away from his straw bail house.
Hope you mob have a good night.

Just to confirm, dinner is all included for the $10. I have wraps, chips, chilli, corn, guacamole, and black beans all sorted. Only thing you need to bring is optional chilli sauce if you've made some and coriander if you happen to have any in the garden.

Directions for those that don't spreadsheet:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 88
Or is this what we're looking forward to?
beer-glass-size-inside.jpg

Latest posts

Back