2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight change of plan for us, we'll get there Saturday mid morning-ish (now working Friday :/ ). Will bring bread and something for breakfast.

Is anyone coming from up near North Lakes way? I have a mate up that way who has an esky of mine that needs picking up, if someone is able to get it on the way through he's at Kallangur. Let me know?

Bringing curry as afternoon snack because I love making the stuff. Limited to one chefs ladle per serve over one ladle rice to prepare tastebuds for the mighty texmex.

I'll bring a bottle of cock brand sauce. Paper plates and forks.

Breakfast supplies:
I'll have beef snags, mushrooms and baked beans.

Not knowing what facilities you have, is there anything we should bring? Shelter against rain, lanterns, shovels, flintstones?
I'm bringing a couple of $8 Bunnings resin chairs for thee and me and leaving them there for future weddings, christenings etc that the host may be running at the place. I've already left several around the country. I'd guess if anyone with a hatchback, wagon or truck is coming then they might bring one as well, so seating for all at future farm events.

How are the shelter arrangements... need tarps?

Everyone should aim to be self sufficient for bedding/tents etc.

Bring a chair, a (small) glass, eating gear, etc. Dinner should be largely plate free, but if you opt for nachos then you'll want something, ditto for the various snacks on offer. I'll have a smattering of paper stuff but plan on bringing your own.

Wet weather plan is to retreat into the cabin, and I have tarps we'll set up as well, so should be good for that side of things.

I have a two burner cook top, and a 4 burner bbq to hest up whatever, and for the breakfast.

Just fill your own and ration yourself. People tend to be generous when pouring, and it's a long day....
What, so no quaffing pints of Belgian Quad???? What's Kiwi Dave going to drink?

If it's your first swap, it's tradition to bring your favourite glass regardless of its size.
Is this one ok?
full

Would the dirt section of the road that goes off the Bruxner Hwy to Join Mt. Lindesay Rd be ok for a normal car in the rain? Would save me doing a big dog leg through Tenterfield.

ed: clarification - Bryan's Gap Road if you are familiar with it.

Last edited:
I have a two burner cook top, and a 4 burner bbq to hest up whatever, and for the breakfast.

Is anyone planning to take some eggs, bread or whatever?

I already have yippee beans (aka bakedbeans) snags and mushrooms, but can also bring eggs, bacon, bread, butter etc. We don't wish to run short do we (the "Royal We") ;)

Is anyone planning to take some eggs, bread or whatever?

I already have yippee beans (aka bakedbeans) snags and mushrooms, but can also bring eggs, bacon, bread, butter etc. We don't wish to run short do we (the "Royal We") ;)

I'll bring a doz eggs, some bacon,a loaf bread...just gojung for a doulton royal wee.

I picked up a small pack of bacon to bring. Figure if we all bring something there'll be enough to go around. Will grab some bread or rolls on the way down.

I will bring something to complement brekky and snacks for Saturday. Might grab some wraps for bacon and egg wraps.

I'll bring some BBQ sauce too. I'm sure there will be some chilli sauce left over from Saturday.

Latest posts

Back