2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good one guys, and stay dry.
qld.jpg

It's called ABC Local radio. Saves arguments as well about which Courtney Barnett album we'll play next.

Ah on the wireless!

I've got to say I haven't had a listen to Courtney's latest collab album with Kurt Vile but I'm sure it is as amazing as her debut album.

It's called ABC Local radio. Saves arguments as well about which Courtney Barnett album we'll play next.

Alan, I'm brewing this morning, should be on he road by 2pm and should be there by 4pm.

Sweet mate, I'm planning on turning up at about 5 to 4. Which means I'll probably be there about 3.30....it's just a thing. :) I'll have cans in the sky, so won't be lonely. :drinkingbeer:

Swap bottles all re all labelled ready. These are the spares - all the swap ones are PET.

full

Righto, I'm officially off. Will be here by 4, though I think it's just Madpierre coming tonight.

I'll be out of range so make sure you have the directions sorted before you leave. It's fairly straightforward.

There's limited internet out here so you might not be able to use your phones to navigate.

If you get really stuck, try our farm mobile which is 0490 388 357. Can't guarantee we'll hear it, and it's out of credit so I won't be able to call you back.

See you all tomorrow.

Poor Parks, you nearly gave him a heart attack
Haha, knew it would need explanation. And just because i like living in the edge the champagne bottles have a higher dose of carbing sugar. It's not like they're ikea flip tops though.

Would the dirt section of the road that goes off the Bruxner Hwy to Join Mt. Lindesay Rd be ok for a normal car in the rain? Would save me doing a big dog leg through Tenterfield.

ed: clarification - Bryan's Gap Road if you are familiar with it.

I'll be going that way (from Iluka via Lismore) so if you get stuck I'll be able to skull drag you out with a snatch strap. What car do you have?

I'll be going that way (from Iluka via Lismore) so if you get stuck I'll be able to skull drag you out with a snatch strap. What car do you have?
Mazda 2.
However I did a bit of dirt on the way into Lismore today at some roadworks and it didn't like it at all.. will do the Tenterfield loop... probably just add an extra 20 mins.

PS Lismore has Aldi with Liquor if you are interested in some exotic ales etc. Currently some Germans in stock.

Back