2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mardoo I wont need the one from our half sack split so there's another one, I could have more depending on...stuff

Hey Martin, is your stock of yeast up-to-date on your website?
Hunting for a few varieties and having trouble sourcing them, so thought i'd just double check that what i'm seeing is definitely what your stock is.

Umm...errm.....Mostly.... What were you after?

There's been a lot of interest in pre-purchases for collection on Saturday, so I've been "pulling" certain strains from general inventory so the Melbourne folks can get them on the day.

We got a fresh shipment in a couple of weeks ago, but some stuff we ordered wasn't delivered :angry: & strains I expected the Boss to order, weren't :rolleyes: .

I pulled a few things from inventory a couple of days ago (close to BB), but I've already promised them as freebies to a couple of the BB attendees I spoke to today.

It's a fine balancing act I'm trying to juggle here....

Freebie giveaway for tomorrow.

A couple of beasties that I pulled from inventory a couple of days ago:

Pediococcus Damnosus (WLP661)

Brettanomyces Lambicus (WLP653)

Still within-date.

I pulled a couple of others, but they're already promised to others.

First hand(s) in the air gets 'em.

Hand not in air for those, but thanks for offering them out there. I'll leave them to the more sour Brewers.

The 2 main ones I'm after are wyeast ones (1469 & 1187) which you won't have. Something similar would be the next choice. I've read 005 is meant to be v similar to 1187.

Any other suggestions?
It's for an Old Peculier clone.
006? 022?

Would love a brett and pedi. Prefer the brett though.

Mardoo: would be good to take some bags off your hands too, postie didnt bring me any bags today :(

Awww, thanks. Ill come and see you then. Probably wont have hop bines coming out from behind my ear though... :(

Too slow off the mark, damn work getting in the way of stuff. Nice pickup Takai! If any other sour bugs crawl out from under a rock I'll snap them up! :)

Only one more sleep until grain day :)

Would love some bags mardoo.. been hectic and work and doing soreadsheets etc for tomorrow

Well crap!!!

My ride cancelled last minute. Anyone here able to give us a lift to and from the collection? I am inner north (Coburg)

Help appreciated! Sorry folks!!! I have sent out a big message to mates as well. Will update if they get back to me.

Thanks guys and gals - Jimmie

mofox1 said:
Grab some mistletoe, you know, for Martin. :ph34r:
Listen, you!! Just 'cos Cocko & I both run homebrew supplies outlets doesn't mean we share the same sexual orientation &/or penchant for spandex & lycra!

The price of your reserved 20Kg box of LDME just went up $10.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Listen, you!! Just 'cos Cocko & I both run homebrew supplies outlets doesn't mean we share the same sexual orientation &/or penchant for spandex & lycra!

The price of your reserved 20Kg box of LDME just went up $10.
But with that *cough* $10 discount that we weren't going to talk about... that just makes it the same price as the common folk!

I know who is getting the skunked beer tomorrow... :p

Syl, how are you set for tmrw?

I'm in Rez, so I could either pick you up (& drop you off) or just grab your stuff and drop it off in the arvo.
I'll shoot you a pm now with my mobile number, so contact/txt me ASAP if you need some help still.

One minor issue might be I need to be in moorabbin by 9am if possible, and I'll stay there until everyone's picked up the swaps I'm the bag holder for - so could be there until 12ish, etc. so I'm not sure if that's appealing or not.

Latest posts

Back