2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat as techno, can offer a lift but I'm aiming to be there at 9am and bag holder duties etc so no idea what time I'll have to stick around for. (Only holding 1 bag though so maybe that'll make a difference).

I'll PM you my details now in case you're in need, ideally I'll be looking to pick you up at about 8am though I think? No idea on traffic that time of the morning on a Saturday hah.

Thanks to John and Martin fro an excellent bulk buy. A big job, that deserves big thanks. My station wagon was filled to the brim with about 14 bags grain (only 10 were mine), three bags of perc and a box DME.

Thanks to all, but esp. Grainer and the mysterious clever brewing bloke; never did work out who he was...

*Just* got home!!! (plus grabbing a kebab to refuel in coburg)
Probably the worst run of traffic i've EVER experienced in melbourne - took close to 2 hrs to get from Moorrabin to Coburg. Booooo!!

Otherwise ... Excellent BB!!! Big thanks to John & Martin for organising, plus Mardoo (Edit: & Curly!) for helping all around on the day. Big ups!, hope you enjoy the beers left for you.

Cheers to all involved. It's good to put some faces to names.

This lot will do me for a while.

Great work Martin John Mardoo and Curly

best bulk buy todate ,
everything packed away and I'm ready to brew !!

thanks cleverbrewing keep up the good work !

Micbrew

LEGENDARY!!!!

DSCN1487.JPG

We jagged a perfect day & it went-off as comfortably as silk boxer-shorts.

6 Tonnes of grain + 1 tonne of perc. collected in 4 hours + pre-ordered extra's + on-the-spot purchases.

Go's to show (yet again!) that us wetbacks know how to do things on a huge scale & in style. :super:

BIG thanks to Grainer, Mardoo & Curly79 (his cramped hands from lifting multiple bags could only be relieved by multiple beers on the way home :chug: ) for your efforts.

Thanks to everyone who rocked-up with bottles of "thank-you" beers (& a wee bottle of....something else... B) ). Looking-forward to getting stuck into them. Jonny....not just a bottle, but a thank-you KEG!!! :super: You're definitely on my Xmas-card list!

Slainte!

Martin

Have to agree there! 'Even managed to get-in a quick lay-back on the bags (as is my wont) before everyone rocked-up.

DSCN1489.JPG

Back