2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, realised that not long after posting. All good then !

A reminder for those people owning bag splits to rock up early on Saturday so that way the bags can be opened under your supervision so there is no confusion or misallocated splits. And also if your not there early people may have to wait for you to turn up.

Thanks

Hi Grainer - I'm doing 280+ km's on Saturday to get there, what time do you call early?
What are the general rules of engagement on the day? I assume there is some sort of streamlined process? :ph34r:

Clever Brewing Supplies - has the Eagle landed?

if so:
  • can you PM me $ for said Eagle
  • can i pay with eftpos - <edit as opposed to CC>
cheers all - look out for the bald *headed git wearing a bummock in the bush shirt if you have a split with me
*unless it's sunny hehe

I'll be on-deck about 7.30-8am, as there's a lot of moving & organising to do.

Be assured that John's anally-retentive control-freak will be well & truly on display on the day :blink:

The Eagle isn't due to land until about the 12th of May, so we can't do anything for you until after then. Sorry. Don't worry, I'll look after you... ;)

Wearing a Bummock T-shirt, eh? Hmm....there goes my wardrobe choice for the day...

SOunds good with the Bulk Buy, I'll aim to be there at 9am
no worries on the Eagle
and I'm sure there'll be others wearing bummock T's so "don't go changin' "... your wardrobe
MartinOC said:
...Wearing a Bummock T-shirt, eh? Hmm....there goes my wardrobe choice for the day..

droid said:
cheers all - look out for the bald *headed git wearing a bummock in the bush shirt if you have a split with me
*unless it's sunny hehe
Might as well have narrowed it down with: "I'll be the guy with facial hair"
[emoji6]

I'll try roooolly hard to get there early, say 9am also.

I'll be there 9-9.30am for guys in in splits with me or collecting buckets. Looking forward to it!

Gents, I've brought in my own set of scales for doing splits, but if you've got a set (even if you're not actually splitting), please bring it along to speed everything up. Extension cords will be provided.

I'll be there around 9am too, with scales. No need for an extension cord here either, will be running off battery.

This Eagle has landed:

DSCN1486.JPG

Gf is going to be happy. I showed her how it cleaned up the bottom of her fancy frying pan that I may have made a little dirty and she loves it.

Given that my bags havn't arrived yet from eBay, does anyone have some spare for a couple of splits?

Back