2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
micbrew said:
Hey i will grab a bag as well ... can make payment tonight
Thx mick
ok. I will edit the spreadsheet

^gettin twitchy Grant? hehe

Martin how's your personal stash going?
Are you kegging?

hes not brewing at all ATM! hence the SUBTLE .. NOT.. hints

Sorry, guys. I'm not getting notifications on post & have to check everything manually.

Black n Tan said:
Hey Martin, any word on the percarbonate?
The reason I said hold-off is because I found-out that the supplier wants to charge us $155 +GST per bag, which is just ridiculous.

I tried contacting our supplier rep. & left a couple of messages & haven't had a call-back. The Boss has sent an email saying we're interested on a price for 200-300Kg & still no response.

I'll keep you posted.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Sorry, guys. I'm not getting notifications on post & have to check everything manually.
You wouldn't believe this, but Martin is having the same problem! :)

Clever Brewing Bloke said:

The reason I said hold-off is because I found-out that the supplier wants to charge us $155 +GST per bag, which is just ridiculous.

I tried contacting our supplier rep. & left a couple of messages & haven't had a call-back. The Boss has sent an email saying we're interested on a price for 200-300Kg & still no response.

I'll keep you posted.
Have you spoken to djar? His supplier on the last b was quite reasonable

Good work guys .. all looks paid up with a few variations.. Now just the wait to pickup day.. Worked a little too well.. have to wait 2 bloody weeks for the pickup!

What happened to the DME? Are we meant to pay from that now or do we pay on the day? How much? Cheers Grant

Will there be a few sets of scales brought in by people?

I'm going to bring a roll of bags for my splits, but I only have a set of scales that overloads at 5kg, so no use in measuring 5kg splits [emoji53]
Could also bring a bucket or 2 if that helps.

Yes, but more is better so if u are a bag owner maybe bring them

Sorry for the hijack, but thought this may help some...

Anyone after 15L buckets (three of these will hold a full sack), 3 for $5. Please get in touch asap so I can organise them prior (can bring to the collection day or organise collection before if preferred). Would be a good idea to bring a large plastic bag to line the inside as they are simply hot rinsed after use and have had jam in them. A simple soak in Perc brings them up new once you get them home. I stored my grain without a liner in cleaned buckets and they are perfect, lids seal great.

Original thread and photos here http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/85820-cubes-buckets-no-chill-grain-storage-melbourne/

Back