2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incoming on the 1st shipment:

10 x Brew Master Buckets
6 x Brew Bucket Std
2 X Brewmaster 17
1 X Std 17 Gal Conical
3 X 15 Gal Kettles
2 X 20 gal kettles
2 X 30 Gal Kettles
4 X 20 Gal Mash Tuns
Other Brewmaster Chronicals must be on a different container.
Droid, you're #2 on my list to contact ;)
Martin got diagnosed as having split-personality disorder after a harrowing experience involving two Nuns & a watermelon :blink: . He's currently curled-up with the dogs in front of the fire, mumbling something unintelligible about brewhouse efficiency & fruit...can't be relied-on for anything remotely responsible...

I just woke up after a very peaceful sleep (apparently with the dogs - no idea how I got there).

Mardoo, I think I'm on the verge of a traumatic brain-snap/flashback incident, but I think there was a Mango involved. I just MUST stay focussed & not let transient thoughts of unrelated fruit distract me (at least that's what CBB says & he's always been a great help whenever I see a Nun).

Oh, God-help me, I'm getting very strong visuals of Loganberries!!

Just delivered in case anyone's interested :D :

DSCN1475.JPG

Just under 4.4 Tonnes!

More coming, too..... :super:

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Just delivered in case anyone's interested :D :

attachicon.gif
DSCN1475.JPG

Just under 4.4 Tonnes!

More coming, too..... :super:
Such a beautiful sight! Think of all the awesome beer that is going to be produced from that...

This arrived a little later:

DSCN1476.JPG

I found this bit to be particularly interesting:

DSCN1477.JPG

Grainer, next time you're having a day off.............

So happy to see that Heritage Crystal. Will the spreadsheet be updated soon with who has paid? Always get a little nervous with EFT that I may have got a digit wrong.

All bags now hopefully marked up OMG.. this was HUGE!!.. Thanks Martin for the help!.. .. 7 Pallets marked up

Spreadsheet updated.. only 7 more people to pay up

Thats

20160412_151233.jpeg

20160412_151252.jpeg

Nice work John and Martin. I'm only a minor player in this BB but still appreciate the time and effort put in to supply us tightarses with cheaper grain. Kudos!

Thirsty work indeed....& all we had was water & a 7+% Saison to keep us going. Choices....choices..... :lol:

It looks like there maybe (TBC) some over-ordering discrepancies between what we ordered & what's been delivered, so there could be some other deals to be had on the pick-up day.

Gotta get my head around it yet & details TBA.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Martin's TLA's (Three-Letter-Acronyms).. :p

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Thirsty work indeed....& all we had was water & a 7+% Saison to keep us going. Choices....choices..... :lol:

It looks like there maybe (TBC) some over-ordering discrepancies between what we ordered & what's been delivered, so there could be some other deals to be had on the pick-up day.

Gotta get my head around it yet & details TBA.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Martin's TLA's (Three-Letter-Acronyms).. :p
I missed the BB, but put my hand up for over orders or non paid orders depending on product of course

May be able to help you out there, mate.

Once We've got the BB orders/payments finalised & excess bits sorted-out, I'll post-up a list of what's available.

timmi9191 said:
I missed the BB, but put my hand up for over orders or non paid orders depending on product of course
There is always more Pearl if you are interested.. I could fit you in if you want quickly..but you gotta pay asap

Grainer said:
There is always more Pearl if you are interested.. I could fit you in if you want quickly..but you gotta pay asap
Sorry just saw your post. Put me down for a sack of pearl please. Can you please fwd me the payment details and Ill make payment now.

cheers

timmi9191 said:
Sorry just saw your post. Put me down for a sack of pearl please. Can you please fwd me the payment details and Ill make payment now.

cheers
done

Latest posts

Back