2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you and Grainer enjoy the Smoked Stout and Mead (PET bottles in the James Squires cardboard carriers), Clever Brewing Bloke.

You could share yours with Martin OC, maybe ?

Oh we didnt know what they were.. I scored the Mead.. fuk yeah!!! I shared all the drinks with curly Martin and Mardoo . Thanks guys! Hope all you guys enjoy your grain and looking forward to trying all those award winning brews at the next round!

Here here. Was a pleasure to be part of such a ripper day. Appreciate the brews. Well done to all involved. Cramping hands and sore back slowly receding. [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji106]

Danwood said:
You could share yours with Martin OC, maybe ?
You reckon that prick would share? No ******* way! I'm taking the lot for myself & if he ever turns-up at my place looking for a beer, I'll tell him where to go.

Thanks Grainer, MartinOC, Madhu and Curly79, really good work!

I had to stop twice and shuffle things to stop the squeaks and groans, I'm talking about the grains and grain bins etc btw...not the jats crackers

Epic day, thanks for the beers guys, thanks for the free mags, Cam thanks for the blue tubs

And I met Truman today on the way home and picked up a beautiful 100ltr stainless FV on wheels and scored a. Nice beer too, cheers Troy

Had about 2 hours sleep last night but managed to get home safely -all is well

Nice to see familiar faces and new ones too, sorry I didn't get to meet everyone there

Thanks again all!

Thanks to all involved. What a huge stack of grain. All ran exceptionally smoothly. Sorry to Grainer I accidentally gave the beers destined for you to Mardoo cos I got a bit confused :/

Super smooth!!! Thanks guys. Fantastic work. Now to plan some serious winter brewing!!!

A huge thanks to all thos involved to making this happen. Clever brewing bloke, Grainer, Droid, Curley and Mardoo.

Thanks DJ for the cubes, I somehow made them fit into the brewery and yes, I'll gain plenty of space when I turn those grains into wort. Ready for a few winter brews and experiments!!

Hey I wasn't part of it, I just lightened the load fromCurly ever now and then

eldertaco said:
Thanks to all involved. What a huge stack of grain. All ran exceptionally smoothly. Sorry to Grainer I accidentally gave the beers destined for you to Mardoo cos I got a bit confused :/
I'll save those back in case I get down Grainer's way soon.

Grainer said:
Oh we didnt know what they were.. I scored the Mead.. fuk yeah!!! I shared all the drinks with curly Martin and Mardoo . Thanks guys! Hope all you guys enjoy your grain and looking forward to trying all those award winning brews at the next round!
I did tell Martin O'Clever they were from me and that they were destined for you two when I arrived.

His eyes were pointing in different directions, chameleon style, picking orders/directing people over the phone/doing computer stuff...so he may not have completely understood me.
In fact, he was probably wondering why that giant sack of Weyermann Vienna was talking to him...

Danwood said:
I did tell Martin O'Clever they were from me and that they were destined for you two when I arrived.

You did indeed & I told Grainer they were to be split between us.

His eyes were pointing in different directions, chameleon style, picking orders/directing people over the phone/doing computer stuff...so he may not have completely understood me.

My SF training taught me to be chameleon-like, whilst still aware of my surroundings in adverse conditions (situational awareness)...

In fact, he was probably wondering why that giant sack of Weyermann Vienna was talking to him...

You're just jealous that the voices only speak to me. B)

Mardoo said:
I'll save those back in case I get down Grainer's way soon.
Maybe save one for yourself for your efforts too, splitting all the latecomers bags was a mammoth effort. You and Grainer can figure it out I'm sure.

Danwood said:

Was happy to share them around with the people that helped out!

Have to echo everyones sentiments, thanks Grainer, MartinOC, Madhu and Curly79, very well organised!

Latest posts

Back