2014 Vic Christmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1417090690.404500.jpgSlabbed our and getting on the spit.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1417092697.060738.jpgAaaaaand all dry-rubbed, ready for a rest and then a bit of fire and smoke. That's two legs of lamb and 13 kilos of pork neck and shoulder.

Edit: Especially once I bring out the toys Yob. Hey Cocko, what you up to right now?

Hell if I were a Vic brewer I'd be getting antsy right about now.

Good luck with the brew lads, and have a beer or three for me!

Great stuff Mardoo!!

BTW, I've got some small Hickory chips & a bag of ex-Jack Daniels barrel chips. They're old, but I can't see that being a problem.

Do you want 'em? If so, how long do they need to be soaked before going on the coals?

mmm.. 2kg Beef ribs marinating and picked up a kilo and a half of lamb ribs as well...

:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Has the gas and power bill be paid..Have a good one Guys :beer: (someone has to work) and don't forget the insect spray

Hey Martin, Has anyone stumped up for bread and sauces/salsas? Not that I can make anything else at this late moment, but I just need something to worry about :unsure:

Dunno, I've not got a handle on how much gas we have, I know we will need quite a bit. My bottle is almost empty or I'd jam that in the car too.

Swap beers packed - check
Glass - check
Cube + cube hop addition - check
Esky full of bottles because I'm still not allowed to keg - check

Looking forward to tomorrow gents. Hoping to taste a few stouts from the last swap.

Mardoo said:
Hey Martin, Has anyone stumped up for bread and sauces/salsas? Not that I can make anything else at this late moment, but I just need something to worry about :unsure:
FAAAARKKK!!!! I completely forgot about that!!! I thought someone had already put their hand-up, but it looks like not! With all the crap that's been happening recently, I'm all over the place. Sorry, guys!

OK, last minute stuff, we'll need someone to source a swag of bread for the day. Maybe Turkish Pide to be cut-up, or rolls etc? LOTS!!!

I need a volunteer!!

I've got 2L of BBQ sauce I made last month & about a litre of Chilli sauce that comes with a serious health warning, but if someone can grab some basic tomato sauce from the supermarket, I reckon we'll be covered.

I'll be arriving around lunchtime, after my family has a "Council of War/Crisis Meeting" that starts at 10am (Sister/partner are flying down from Brisbane for it). After that, I'm on my way over!

Luckily, I'm not actually PROVIDING food this time!

However, on the bright-side, the fire stuff is sorted:

DSCN1061.JPG

Back