2014 Vic Christmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a few bottles floating around of my Raspberry stout made with the cube from the last swap

Guess we'll have to put me in the collateral damage column. I live six blocks from Idzy's and got lost walking home. Took me two hours to find my house. Note to self: beer, water, beer, water, beer, water...

Yeah that raspberry stout was great, mardoo I might have a photo of you trying to play some music later in the night.

MOST of them....enough to expose the dragon tattoo (was that before 50 shades of grey came out??? :blink: )

Ahem, sidestepping the naked musician ... I brought along the Elderflower Mosaic Saison.

You would have thought we could have learnt the simple principles of copy and paste, then add your bits to make a list by now

Swap Meet Tasting List

[SIZE=medium]Idzy:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Feral Hop Hop keg
Pliny the Elder
Pliny the Younger
Leffe Blonde
California Dreamin' Steam
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Tahoose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]5% Rye about 40 IBU[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Mayor of Mildura[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Flanders 'Mildura' Red
IPA
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]GrumpyPaul[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Raspberry Stout[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]JB[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Elderflower Mosaic Saison[/SIZE]

GrumpyPaul said:
You would have thought we could have learnt the simple principles of copy and paste, then add your bits to make a list by now
I wasn't there, but from what I have read, some of us apparently haven't learnt the simple principles of keeping clothes on in public ;)

those mildura boys need a standing honorary invite to all future swaps

idzy said:
There was a little bit of lost property, some collateral damage and some missing items.

Lost property
Grey Jumper - unclaimed
Hops x 2 - claimed (Tahoose/Yob)
Stubby Holder - claimed (JB)

Collateral damage
Starsan squirty bottle - named Lucy, she was a good bottle

Missing
Missing one hose, with female cam locks, approx 2 metres long

If you are missing anything else, let me know...
Hey Idzy,
I may've left a v dark grey (i.e.: kinda black) jumper at your place. Does that sound like the one you found?

I left behind a Magnum of 2005(?) Chimay Blue in the fridge that was meant to be shared around the fire by the stayers, but everyone disappeared!!

I guess it's now a "thanks for hosting" gift for Adam.. ;)

Latest posts

Back