2013 Sticker Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the shakes yet Nev?

Well they are all divided into the respective piles and are 'almost' ready to be shipped... theres always a bloody 'however'

however...

One of the stickers in particular is of a reasonably large size, it is a decal type one so I was thinking of trimming the sticker into 3 parts which can be re-assembled by folks at their leisure.. it's just too big to fit into a regular envelope that most have provided. One of the other ones may need to be sort of folded over, will try to do so without creasing...

in the absence of any major objections Im just gunna go with that this arvo and they will all be in the mail in the morning.

Cheers

Yob please keep mine for a week or so if that's ok? They may sit in the mailbox and get wet or damaged.

Yob said:
Got the shakes yet Nev?

Well they are all divided into the respective piles and are 'almost' ready to be shipped... theres always a bloody 'however'

however...

One of the stickers in particular is of a reasonably large size, it is a decal type one so I was thinking of trimming the sticker into 3 parts which can be re-assembled by folks at their leisure.. it's just too big to fit into a regular envelope that most have provided. One of the other ones may need to be sort of folded over, will try to do so without creasing...

in the absence of any major objections Im just gunna go with that this arvo and they will all be in the mail in the morning.

Cheers
Do what you must.
Nev

All envelopes in the mail today.

Some good looking stickers in there :super:

Now... to decorate the fridge, will only post a piccie when all you peeps have received so as not to spoil the surprise.

Apologies once again for the delays in doing this swap... usually my swaps / BB's etc run a bit smoother and more efficient than this one did B)

:party:

Don't hold up the pics on my account boys and girls.

Got mine today. Thanks very much yob. Some great stickers there. And another magnet. At this rate the fridge will fall over face first with all the weight on the door. But it is a great collection so thank you everyone.

Whats everyones favorite sticker?

Mine would be the Bandicoot sticker
But then there is the Batz sticker - it comes witha degree of icon/legend status (I finally have one woo hoo)
I think I want to stick one of my Gryphon brewing stickers on a clock (just to be spiteful....)
Stilldragon - would make a good tattoo design

Both the BoxCut and Slaughterhouse ones freak me out a bit with the zombie element

And Chicken Piss is just cool becasue it's BIG

Oh I just cant pick a favorite....I luv yous all.

Yay!!! Stickers arrived, although the envelope was no longer sealed and had been fully opened at one end? luckily all the stickers looked to be still there, maybe postie wanted to check them out too. Also I thought it was a bit strange how they manage to get delivered with no postmark stamp on the stamps or anywhere on the package, mmm now the question is do I be a tight wad and reuse the unmarked stamps :unsure:.

Anyway very happy with all the stickers, and after admiring the Batz sticker for many years it was great to have one. Thanks everyone :super:

When do we get to see these designs fellas? Need some inspiration for my own brewery.

SPOILER ALERT
Stickers.JPG

punkin said:
Very nice. Was the female torso and nether regions intentionally incorporated into the design or am I just stuck in a workshop full of blokes for too many hours of the day?

Clean up the shed/brewery on the weekend and the fridge looked a bit bare.

Now where did I put those stickers.....

20140302_164502_resized.jpg

That looks better.....

Back