2013 Sticker Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for the delays, just waiting on one of our swappers print runs, shouldnt be much longer.

:icon_cheers:

Might have to pull out, the cheapest price I could find for my stickers was $450 for 200 :(
For for the hassle gents

as a general rule, printing onto Self Adhesive Vinyl should cost around $65 per square metre

how big are your stickers?

sp0rk said:
Might have to pull out, the cheapest price I could find for my stickers was $450 for 200 :(
For for the hassle gents

Try Ryan he does mine.

Please email [email protected] or call 0423 113 654. May be best to give him a call, and mention you are from AHB. Usually about $40.00 for 100.

Batz

Count me out guys, can't find the bloody things anywhere (bet they appear somewhere next week).

breakbeer said:
as a general rule, printing onto Self Adhesive Vinyl should cost around $65 per square metre

how big are your stickers?
108mm x 95mm
That was for laminated vinyl stickers, the only other option was for unlaminated paper stickers

If you were waiting on me still, like I said before sorry I can't source a decent printer

crap... now I need to go through my emails... bollox...

I thought there was one more.. hang on maybe do it like this..

1: Yob - Ready to go
2: Batz - Ready to go
3. Djar007
4: Punkin - Ready to go
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer
8.Nev
9. mmmyummybeer - Ready to go

These are the ones I know off the top of my head. If Ive missed anyone?

Sorry guys, this has been a little protracted and sloppy... busy days and nights dont help...

Yob quote >>>crap... now I need to go through my emails... bollox...

I>>> thought there was one more.. hang on maybe do it like this..

1: Yob - Ready to go
2: Batz - Ready to go
3. Djar007
4: Punkin - Ready to go
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer
8.Nev Ready loooooong time ago
9. mmmyummybeer - Ready to go

>>>These are the ones I know off the top of my head. If Ive missed anyone?

>>>Sorry guys, this has been a little protracted and sloppy... busy days and nights dont help...

So to participate in this am I right in my understanding I need 2 stickers per participant?

So if I took up spot number 7 in the list above that would be 18 stickers - yeah?

I found a few sheets of sticker I had made for me a while back - I am not sure if I have enough. If I do i might just jump on this band wagon too.

Hey yob.

Have these been posted?

No pressure, just worried mine might have gone astray in the mail.

Paul

No worries yob. I don't mind the delay, just happy and appreciative of your work. Now I will be looking forward to seeing the postman once again :p

Back