2013 Sticker Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of your own what?

Do you mean to send 4 stickers or three instead of two? Or to send extra envelopes?

Not being an arsehole, just don't follow.

punkin said:
One of your own what?

Do you mean to send 4 stickers or three instead of two? Or to send extra envelopes?

Not being an arsehole, just don't follow.
Could be clarified a bit, but my take on the swap is that if 10 people are in the swap you send 20 stickers and end up with 2 of your own sent back to you.

If you were sending them out yourself you would only send 18 because you wouldn't bother sending 2 to yourself. (Therefore send 20 instead not 18 and everyone's envelopes are the same).

Therefore 1 envelope with a return your address and 20 stickers which can then all be collated into 10 equal piles to be put into the 10 envelopes.

You could also do the case swap thing and put in an extra sticker for the organizer.

I'll cut my stickers today

Think I'll go with a 50/50 split of White & Metallic Charcoal

mmmyummybeer said:
Could be clarified a bit, but my take on the swap is that if 10 people are in the swap you send 20 stickers and end up with 2 of your own sent back to you.

If you were sending them out yourself you would only send 18 because you wouldn't bother sending 2 to yourself. (Therefore send 20 instead not 18 and everyone's envelopes are the same).

Therefore 1 envelope with a return your address and 20 stickers which can then all be collated into 10 equal piles to be put into the 10 envelopes.

You could also do the case swap thing and put in an extra sticker for the organizer.

Aaaah, forgot about the self stickers. Collater is welcome to keep mine, if i collate i'll keep my own :D

Batz said:
I need more brewers stickers for my fridge. The old one was covered with them.
I spot a Too SOBA sticker :super:

I had mine printed before the swap suggestion :p

Apologies for dragging the feet a bit.. Ive been informed mine are on the way in the mail so I will hopefully get them either today or Monday.

How did you go Winkle? djar? Hopefully the post out next week if all are ready?

My stickers have been ready for a while now, where do I send them?

I got mine .. was it yesterday? everythings a bit blurry ATM... flat out with so many things I should be a ring master..

I will send the stragglers a PM and see where they are at.

Sorry to hold things up, things have been hectic the last few weeks
I'll know in the next day or 2 if I can get my stickers done in time or not and will report back

Sorry again!

Not panicked sp0rk, I was dragging my feet too and I instigated the thing :lol:

Thanks for the offer Punkin, may well take you up on it.

Cheers

Ok, my logo has been sent off to the printers, just waiting for the quote before I give them the go ahead with printing

Latest posts

Back