2013 Sticker Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there is probable no definitive answer but I am just wondering on what size should the stickers be made too, is there a minimum size they must be over.

Not really mate, ive found 6-8 cm across is a good size (lean toward the larger)

I had a batch run off a while ago that suited smaller bottles and looked out of place on a tallie and look small on a fridge, still, good, just you know, bigger is better.

@Batz, cheers will try that one.

:icon_cheers:

I'd like to make a suggestion Yob about postage.

If we all stuck twenty (or however many participants we have) pairs of stickers in one envelope and added one extra self addressed stamped envelop in with them and sent them to you, then you could put them in pairs in the supplied envelopes and resend them out once they are all in?

That would save twenty times twenty postages (say $1 each) at $400 total cost to run and reduce it to 40 envelopes and $40 to run. Or to put it another way reduce my cost to play from $20 to $2.

Am i missing something or does that make sense?

erm.. I think I see where you are going with this, I then collate all the stickers and send them all in one envelope back to the players?

Still time to possibly get in?
(just gotta finalise my design and get a friend to print them up for me)

sp0rk said:
Still time to possibly get in?
(just gotta finalise my design and get a friend to print them up for me)
Hell yeah, can I get mine printed with your mate too? having all sorts of bother getting traction on my print run...

Mardoo said:
Sounds like cost shifting from one's pocket to Yob's time.
Yes but it's like an hour of yobs time to sort them into piles and stick them in the SA postage paid envelopes.

Only said Yob as he was the organiser, happy to do it for people myself. It's going to save each player of twenty players $18 or so depending on the envelope size then it's a bloody good saving.

I couldn't think of a simpler way to do it and as i said, i'm happy to do the postage?

Yob said:
Hell yeah, can I get mine printed with your mate too? having all sorts of bother getting traction on my print run...
Will see what I can do :)

Will send you through the image just in case..

Nice one bruvva

Will sort out the collating issues when we all cross the line with printing them and being ready?

Adding my name to the list before it's too late.

1: Yob
2: Batz
3. Djar007
4: Punkin
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer
7. Winkle - Depending on required depth of search (tentative spot)
8.Nev- only one per peep-dont have enough.
9. mmmyummybeer

got onto Warb today so hopefully can land them sometime this week, if not will be early next week so round the 9th to get it all together (hopefully?)

hows that sound?

If we do the SSA thingamy with 'someone' collating it, it'd probably be best to send 2 of our own as well to make the splitting easier?

:icon_chickcheers:

I know this ship has sailed, but what exactly does a sticker swap involve? What are the stickers for? Please excuse my ignorance.

Lotm said:
but what exactly does a sticker swap involve? What are the stickers for? Please excuse my ignorance.
It's all to do will ill fitting under garments, or someone reaching down your pants and pulling up your undies. It's a lot of fun if your not the sticker.

Then some brewers swap.....Nothing wrong with us here :blink: :huh:

Hasnt sailed that far, Im still awaiting confirmation that the stickers are printed.

Just a bit of fun and good fridge decoration mate.

:icon_cheers:

I need more brewers stickers for my fridge. The old one was covered with them.

stickers 001.JPG

Add your name in if you have stickers already printed.

Or we can do it the Batz way.

If we do the SSA thingamy with 'someone' collating it, it'd probably be best to send 2 of our own as well to make the splitting easier?

Eh?

Latest posts

Back