2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharing gas with Pete around is not optional :p .

Hey Chappo, did you manage to rustle up some firewood? :huh:
You said you were going to bring some over the weekend after Winkles...but you didn't show... i even did the bikini line on my best Goat.. <_<
If you havent got any its cool. :D . i will look into getting some through the week...

Sqyre... ;)

Hey Chappo, did you manage to rustle up some firewood? :huh:
You said you were going to bring some over the weekend after Winkles...but you didn't show... i even did the bikini line on my best Goat.. <_<
If you havent got any its cool. :D . i will look into getting some through the week...

Sqyre... ;)

Sorry Brucey I did forget. Mate don't get any I have heaps of wood here I just need to get myself organised to drop it over. Idea? What if I loaded my trailer and came via your work one day and we do a little transfer just before ya piss off home???

Chap Chap

Sorry Brucey I did forget. Mate don't get any I have heaps of wood here I just need to get myself organised to drop it over. Idea? What if I loaded my trailer and came via your work one day and we do a little transfer just before ya piss off home???

Chap Chap

Its cool, draggin firewood 40 minutes in the wrong direction seems a bit of a waste..
if need be i can swing by your place one day and collect? how old is the wood? as i really need some really dry wood.
But i might also see what i have localy..

Sqyre..

About 12 months and it's dry as a nun's wotsit ;) No bother to drop it yours you just sounded like it was urgent?

Chap Chap

About 12 months and it's dry as a nun's wotsit ;) No bother to drop it yours you just sounded like it was urgent?

Chap Chap

No real urgency...
Just time is slipping by... 4 weeks to go.. :blink:
Wow... got to get my shit together..

Sqyre..

InCider will be bringing wood.... However it most likely won't be dry after he gets at the goat pen........

:icon_vomit:

:D

only a few weeks too go and not a post in 36 hrs ..... what the hell ????

I'll most likely be heading down from The 'Roy early on the sat, aiming for a set off time of around 8-8:30. Will be heading down via Kilcoy, onto the Bruce at Caboolture, then down the Gateway or Pacific Motorway to Craftbrewer to pick up grain, then down to Sqyre's. Anyone needing a lift PM me if you're not too far off the beaten track....

Cheers

Are you taking the Fiesta to the Swap or a jeep Nick?
View attachment 32122

Sorry to wander back on topic for a moment, but do we have a final bottle number for the case-swap yet?

Not that i am aware of but we should close it off this weekend i guess? You'll be farked if don't put something down thisweekend i imagine?

Sorry to wander back on topic for a moment, but do we have a final bottle number for the case-swap yet?

Maybe all Swappers need a PM to remind or ask them if they are still Swapping?? :unsure:

And, maybe in the Swap/Attendee list, Swappers that have a Brew ready to swap can put in BLUE beside their name CONFIRMED SWAPPER. To confirm their Brew??? :unsure: I have started the process confirming my brew.... :icon_cheers:

Im also hanging out on numbers and would like to know by next Tuesday whether I will have to bottle a different brew to get enough bottles, Im tinkering on the edge ATM....

:icon_cheers: CB

Are you taking the Fiesta to the Swap or a jeep Nick?
View attachment 32122

Grrr! It's a Focus Dammit!

And yeah, not a big car, so could squeeze one, maybe two in for the trip down.

Cheers

EDIT: Definitely still swapping....beer YTBC....Hmmmm

Grrr! It's a Focus Dammit!

And yeah, not a big car, so could squeeze one, maybe two in for the trip down.

Cheers

EDIT: Definitely still swapping....beer YTBC....Hmmmm

Pfffft! You should be good for 13 at least ya sook!

smart-fortwo-13-contortionists-rear.jpg

I'm not wearing one of those blue suits to get a lift though!

If I cross my arms I should fit in.

Hmm wheres Sully and his photoshop??

Back