2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** IT,

I can't hold out any longer, I'm putting my name down as a swapper. There are still vacancies and I can't bear to see this oppertunity waisted. I'll go out this weekend and get some PET bottles and subject all swappers to my "Not to style" Aust Pale Ale (Too tasty) :icon_drool2:

I'll Have a Belgian Pale Ale on tap for the day/night too, so hope others out there have the dark end of the spectrum covered.

Cheers :beerbang:

TS

**** IT,

I can't hold out any longer, I'm putting my name down as a swapper. There are still vacancies and I can't bear to see this oppertunity waisted. I'll go out this weekend and get some PET bottles and subject all swappers to my "Not to style" Aust Pale Ale (Too tasty) :icon_drool2:

I'll Have a Belgian Pale Ale on tap for the day/night too, so hope others out there have the dark end of the spectrum covered.

Cheers :beerbang:

TS

Champion effort mate, this could throw a spanner into the works for my Swap Beer, maybe Ill be buying some more PETS for my other brew... :unsure:

Im PM'ing everyone on the Swap list to see whats happening......

:icon_cheers: CB

Well while you slackers have been brewing beer I have busy training my intermission goat and monkey act. :)

Very happy with the way it's turning out! B)

Goat%20and%20monkey%20on%20tightrope.jpg

:lol: Very fooking funny Chappo, you are an amusement within yourself.... :lol:

Are you are CONFIRMED SWAPPER???? :unsure:

:party: CB

Im PM'ing everyone on the Swap list to see whats happening......

:icon_cheers: CB
Am going to be away for a week and a bit so will just confirm now that I'm in the swap. Will mostly be Oktoberfest (samples pending) and perhaps a hefe or two to make up numbers. If Oktoberfest doesn't cut the mustard will be all hefe.

Confirmed swapper, will be bottling my English Brown Ale tomorrow night. I've been really happy with the fermenter samples, there's a lovely malt aroma from the 1469 yeast.

Brucey,
I'll shoot the money for the mystery guest tomorrow mate. Sorry forgot about it. Alsi I'll PM ya to tee up a wood dropping time.

Chap Chap

Little feckin' ******* ran away with the mistress and sent me this photo! <_<

Hot%20Chick%20And%20Crazy%20Monkey.jpg

So I have busy training his replacement... Hehehe!

MonkeyGun.jpg

Chappo enjoys spanking his monkey..... :ph34r:

Why are people so unkind brother ?

Has anyone this film ? Got to watch it now !

The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats.jpg

Actually I was quite worried about this sex with a goat thing, till I found this picture on the internet that shows you can't have sex with goats cos they really grow in trees. When they are ripe enough they fall to the ground, just like passionfruit. I feel relieved now cos I know you funny Queenslanders are just pulling the wool over my eyes :rolleyes:

a126_goat1.jpg

How many sleeps left CB ?

(snip)
Actually I was quite worried about this sex with a goat thing, till I found this picture on the internet that shows you can't have sex with goats cos they really grow in trees. When they are ripe enough they fall to the ground, just like passionfruit. I feel relieved now cos I know you funny Queenslanders are just pulling the wool over my eyes :rolleyes:

View attachment 32158

How many sleeps left CB ?

:lol:

Drop-goats!
Shit, no wonder InCider was sneaking around in cams last year :unsure:

Back