2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bloody work :angry: has reared it's ugly head again, won't be making it to this one I'm afraid, have a beer for me guys.

Cheers
Yard

It's not looking good jlm

sexy-hitchhiker-girl.jpg

Does it suggest ill of me that I recognised immediately who that is?
And do any female brewers ever attend QLD case swaps?

Does it suggest ill of me that I recognised immediately who that is?

If you look anything like your avatar and you know who that person is I don't think it suggests ill of you at all! ;)

If you look anything like your avatar and you know who that person is I don't think it suggests ill of you at all! ;)

Shane MacGowan is possibly too busy to check out ftv.com but I'll recommend it to him.

Aaarh yes, I remember hearing about this crap now. So how if I end up driving myself down for this event do I just tootle across the bridge and get a bill or do I need to get the credit card out before I go down in case they take away my birthday?

Henno you can buy a return trip over the Gateway from a number of service stations. They have a special terminal and they enter your rego number so the cameras will recognise you, and the pass is good for a month. Go Via website should have a list of servos. I get one when I occasionally pop down to Ross's.

Henno you can buy a return trip over the Gateway from a number of service stations. They have a special terminal and they enter your rego number so the cameras will recognise you, and the pass is good for a month. Go Via website should have a list of servos. I get one when I occasionally pop down to Ross's.

Didn't know that Bribie?
As usual, you are a mine of information but too late as I have already have my electronic thingy & my deposit lasts forever until used up even if I am unfortunate enough to have to go over the Gateway (Or any other toll road) more than once a year.

howdy all,

I have updated the List again with the confirmed payments based the transfer going through.
there has been a couple put in yesterday they should be in Monday, i will confirm them then.

Chappo - you are down twice on the Swapping List...???
and can you let me know who your Mystery Guest is so i can forward bank details...(unless your paying for them.. ;) )

Presently we have 51 people Attending with 25 confirmed and Paid... :super:

I have been cleaning up around the joint in preperation for the swap and actually found the Toe-tag off last years pig, turns out it was 44kg!!!
No wonder it was a pain in the arse to cook.. :blink:
This years will be a bit smaller to ensure better cooking times... But the Ribs, Wood-fired Pizzas, Prawns and all the other other goodies we have planned will fill the void... :icon_drool2:

I also need know who needs a spot for thier kegs in the "Mega-Esky" so we can work out wether we have enough room.
Let me know if you want to "book" a spot in the Mega-esky for your kegs and how many.. and i will keep track via the list.
The Mega Esky is basically a big esky which holds about 15 kegs and i have made a collar where fride mount taps can be mounted or picknic taps hung through, it worked pretty well last year..
Remember you need to supply all your own C02 and fittings (gas in and Tap out) if you dont want to lug your Co2 bottle here ask a friend to see if you can tap some off thiers.

Cheers,
Sqyre..

All sounds good Sqyre..... :super:

Ill take a spot in the mega-esky... ;)

MEGA ESKY TAKERS
  1. Clean Brewer - 1 Keg

Sqyre not hijacking Tidal Pete but I have taken the liberty of editing your list for anyone booking a keg space to highlight their 'keg' in red so you can keep track. Un-edit if you wish.

:)

Chappo - you are down twice on the Swapping List...???
and can you let me know who your Mystery Guest is so i can forward bank details...(unless your paying for them.. ;) )

Yep that correct Brucey! 2 beers to swap what can say I'm a beer pig!

Errr yes well... the mystery guest... I guess I have to pony up for him mate as he is tight wad but thankfully if you feed him coal he'll shit diamonds :lol: Anyone got some coal?

Yep that correct Brucey! 2 beers to swap what can say I'm a beer pig!

Errr yes well... the mystery guest... I guess I have to pony up for him mate as he is tight wad but thankfully if you feed him coal he'll shit diamonds :lol: Anyone got some coal?

Renegade? Haysie? Darren?
Bring them on Chappo, bring them on :rolleyes:

Sqyre not hijacking Tidal Pete but I have taken the liberty of editing your list for anyone booking a keg space to highlight their 'keg' in red so you can keep track. Un-edit if you wish.

:)

No thats cool, i was basically going to do the same thing.. but i was going to use blue.. :rolleyes:

Sqyre.. :D

I don't think you'll want to share any gas with Pete, Chappo! :lol:

Back